CH-107

Rimuru's POV

As I cross the portal, I am surprised as I come face to face with Hinata. No, I am not surprised because I am facing her, I am surprised because she feels much stronger. And Ciel confirms the fact.

<Master, it appears that Hinata has obtained an Ultimate skill.>

Obtained? Not awakened?

<Yes. Ultimate Skill «Lord of Luck Fortuna» seems to be an Ultimate skill which was evolved partially due to her own power, and partially due to external interference. The most probable person to provide this assistance is Ruminas.>

Hoh? Then she must have gone to the ruins? If so, then it seems the me from that timeline was correct about it being the ruin of Asmodeus.

<That is the most probable outcome.>

I turn around to look at Testarossa. She was fighting Vega, along with Moss. Though she was not losing, she wasn't winning either. Considering the difference in their power, Testarossa should have lost a long time ago, but it looks like this Vega has no clue on how to use his skills.

As I move towards them, some of the beasts try to attack me, but after facing a little bit of my aura, they die anyway. Vega has quite an odd skill. It allows him to dominate and control anything biological. While fighting Testarossa, he was creating lots of vines to attack her which would be below the ground, making it difficult to detect.

As soon as both notice me, they create some distance between themselves.

"You seem to be having trouble, Testarossa."
"I am sorry, milord."
"Don't worry about it. Here, let me show you a neat trick when fighting against opponents like him." I say as I take her sword. The sword she was using, was the one that I had gifted her.

"Who are you?" Vega asked. Huh? Seriously? He doesn't know who I am? Ah! That would explain why he hasn't run away yet. If he knew I was the one who Michael tried to attack and kill, but I was in front of him, he would have definitely escaped. After all, he would understand that I am stronger than Michael.

"Your opponent." I reply.
"Whatever, you look even more delicious than her. You have a lot of magicules." To this, I just smiled.

Vega then sent all of the seven vines he was controlling to attack me. Just like Testarossa, I used to sword to bind all the vines by allowing the blade to elongate. But, after this, Testarossa would pull the blade back, causing the grip on the vines to tighten, until it finally gets cut off. But that doesn't seem to do anything, as Vega can simply reattach them back.

Instead, I used one of the most feared weapons against any living organism, poison. Specific poisons can be of quite importance. This sword can secrete and cover it's blade with any poison according to the will of the user. A neurotoxin would be devastating for Vega, as his skill specialises in biological control, if his own control system failed, there was nothing he could. Of course, if Vega was a spiritual being, then it would all have been for naught, but that is not the case.

Testarossa was busy analyzing what I was doing and it seems like she understood what I was doing. Moss was busy looking and killing the rest of the monsters that were running rampant.

"Tch. Till when will you stay like this?" Vega said, trying to break the deadlock. But I continued to match my power to his. This sword also did a great job to make sure that he didn't come free.

After a few minutes, I could feel the vines losing strength.

"Wha-what is thishh... I can't mo.." He couldn't even finish his sentence as he fell to the ground. He was not dead, yet it was clear that it wouldn't be long before he would be.

"Poison secreted by this sword doesn't interact with magicules, as such, it is difficult to notice if you are not paying special attention to it. Against opponents like him, who are not spiritual beings, it is quite useful." I say as I return the sword to Testarossa.

"Hai. I will remember what you taught me." Testarossa said.
Damn. Too stiff. Oh well. I will not tell her to not do it.

"Testarossa, take care of everything here, I am going to El Dorado for a while."
"Understood."

Seems like she understood that something has happened. I quickly teleport back to Tempest. I teleported straight to my room. Shuna was busy cleaning my room. There was not much to clean, it was more like keeping everything back in place. I have this bad habit of making a mess of the place if I have a lot of stuff to analyse.

"Shuna, where's Benimaru?" I ask. She seems surprised that I appeared out of nowhere, but she regained her composure soon enough.

"Onii-sama? He went to El Dorado."
"So he has already left? Who did he take with him."

"He took Souei, Yuuki-san and Kagali-san."
"Wait, they have arrived?"

Yuuki's entourage was aiming to come back to Tempest after the war, but they had to stay low, or else Michael would have caught on to him, as such they were taking it slow. I didn't expect them to come this early.

"Hai. It appears that they split up, so Laplace, Tear and Footman have still not arrived."
"I see. I will be going there as well."
"Understood."

I was just about to teleport when a thought came to mind. It might be better to take a few reinforcements with me. However, most of my executives are already busy. I don't want to particularly move my labyrinth forces. Then, the only one who I can actually take is Valora, isn't it?

'Valora?' I use thought communication to reach her.
'Rimuru-sama?'
'Yes. Could you come with me? To El Dorado. I might need your help. And you can also fight seriously after a long time.'

'Understood.'

She didn't ask a lot. I guess she was in the labyrinth, so she already knew what was going on. She quickly arrived in front of me, and I teleported the both of us to El Dorado.

The weather was cold, freezing, rather. I might be impervious to cold, but that doesn't mean I don't feel it at all. A large snowstorm was blowing outside. Due to this, it would be nearly impossible to get the coordinates for this place, and then teleport here, but I have a cheat with me, Ciel. With her help, it is quite easy to do all this calculation work.

I quickly used magic sense to grasp an understanding of what was going on. It seems that the entire area was in chaos. Leon, the king of El Dorado, was just sitting, and watching. I could see the discontent and helplessness in his eyes.

"Yo, Leon." I said.
"Rimuru?"
"Yep. It's me. I came here because I lost connection to what was happening here."
"So you are here to help?"
"Don't misunderstand. I am only here to save my own people. I don't want my populace to die. I have no intentions of helping you." Leon is smart. I am sure he will understand what I mean.

I am here only to neutralize the enemies. Fighting here in El Dorado is much better than to fight at Tempest. This way, the damage to my territory will be minimum.

----------------------

I hope you guys like it