CH-124

Rimuru's POV

Currently, Feldway is telling me about his plans.

"My plan was simple. I was collecting the magical signature of all the True Dragons, ancient races, and Veldanava-sama's daughter, Milim-sama. By combining all these, we would get the dragon factor of Veldanava-sama."

"What guarantee do you have?"
"None. But, if I were to combine all their magical signatures, I will be able to create a small amount of Veldanava-sama's dragon factor. Once made, it will continue to increase its amount by absorbing magicules from the surrounding."

"Alright. You managed to revive his body. Congratulations. But what about his soul? Without his soul, it would just be a massive bunch of energy going rampant."

"I thought about the soul for a long time. I have some access to the reincarnation cycle. The soul fragments of the True Dragons are separated from the other souls and stored until all the fragments are collected. Once all fragments are collected, they are revived in a place with sufficient magicules and dragon factor. But, there was still a significant part of Veldanava-sama's soul still somewhere in this world."

"Then why di-"
"Because of what you said."
"What I said?"
"Yes. «Justice King Michael» was orginal Veldanava-sama's skill. Till the time Michael was alive, we were still struggling to find the last pieces of soul of milord. But then we fought you nearly a year ago. And you have it's the idea. I still can't believe why we didn't think of this possibility."
"Wait. So does that mean?"
"Yes. Michael was the last piece of soul of milord."

"I see. So now you only have to prepare the body?"
"Yes."
"And how will it effect the world?"
"What do you mean?"
"If it negatively impacts Tempest or its allies, I can guarantee that you're plan will fail."

"No need to worry, it will not hurt the world in any way. After all, his body will be revived in heaven."

I heard about this from Milim. It seems heaven is a seperate dimension, just like the demon world. In that case it should not have much effect on the Cardinal World.

"How long will it take to revive him?"
"That is what's concerning me. It will take nearly a year to revive him."

"Ah! I see. Nearly the same time as the world barrier breaking."
"Yes. And if Veldanava-sama is not there, I cannot guarantee that we will win this time."

"I don't know how strong he is, but I will rather not fight him if my chances of winning are slim."
"That's true. Just hope that Veldanava-sama revives before the world barrier is broken." Feldway said as he prepared to teleport back.

I didn't say I would let him live, but oh well. Having a few extra pieces to fight against Ivarage is quite useful.

Both Milim and Zelanus, who were quite till now finally spoke up.

"I will be taking my leave. ALL FORCES RETREAT."

As soon as Zelanus said that, all the Insectars stopped and started retreating. Out of the nine generals, only five survived. Considering I had killed two, it seems Carrera was the one who killed the remaining generals.

"Let's fight again Zelanus. It was fun." Milim said in a cheerful manner.

Hearing this Zelanus just stopped and started at her.

"You do know that many of your people died?" Zelanus asked.
"So did your people, right? And you didn't hold any hostility towards us, did you?"
"What do you mean?"
"I saw it with my eyes. You had no other choice, did you?"
"Even so, I wouldn't have hesitated to kill you."
"Isn't that natural?"
"Tch. You are just like your father. Fine. If fate permits."
"Yes. Let's fight for fun next time."

Zelanus just turned off and walked into the portal. I might be mistaken, but there was a smile on his face as he left the battlefield.

I thought he was fighting for a resourceful place for his people.

<I believe that hearing about Veldanava's revival might have something to do with it. If Veldanava revives, then he might be able to improve their situation.>

I see. That is a valid point. For now, let's just allow things to cool down.

<Agreed.>

"Milord, you look amazing in this form as well." Carrera said as she teleported behind and kneeled.

What does she mean by 'this form'?

<She must probably refers to the the form Master had before reincarnating into this world. Using the soul armour caused Master's body to revert back to its original state, and the shapeshifting was removed.>

I see. Makes sense. By the way, what do you mean by soul armour? And even the swords. I used them in my previous world, but how are they here? I just used them instinctively.

<The armour that Master is wearing is a special Armor. It is directly connected to Master's soul and thus, was brought into this world along with Master. Same is the case for Despair, the black sword. But, the white sword that belongs to your sister is not connected directly to your soul, but as it was given by master's sister to her, it was connected to your soul indirectly.>

I see. So the name of these swords is just like the names we have?

<Yes, to since extent. It gives them special power. But, it also has other features. Those who know the true name of a soul armour or weapon can own them. As such, only one person can know its real name. If two people know about it, it will follow neither.>

Is that why we were told to never reveal their true name?

<That is the most probable reason.>

I see. That makes sense. Somewhat. Can I turn back to my previous form?

<It is possible.>

Please do so then.

<Understood.>

As I transferred back to my original form, I asked Carrera about our losses.

"How many casualties?"
"Out of the 200 demons serving under me, 12 of them lost their material body. Nearly 50 of them are seriously injured and will take a day or two to heal. All of the rest are lightly injured, or completely fit."

"I see. Take care of things here. Once you return back to Tempest, summon the 12 who died and give them a new material body."
"Understood."

Now then, I believe that we should hold a Walpurgis. It is imperative that we share this information.

'Oi, Guy, I am thinking of holding a Walpurgis to exchange information.' I say as i set up a thought communication with Guy.
'Instead of a Walpurgis, why don't you invite everyone to Tempest, including the leaders of Sarion and Dwargon and the Eastern Empire.'

'Tch. You just want to come here and mess with me, don't you?'
'Correct.'

'Fine. I will send you an invitation.'

I quickly teleport back to Tempest, and with the help of Ciel, create invitations for the upcoming meeting. The meeting would be made public, but not the topic in which the meeting is occurring. There is one for Elmesia, one for Gazel, one for Masayuki and Velgrynd, one for Guy and Velzard, One for Leon, one for Feldway, one for Dino and one for Dagruel and one for Ruminas as well.

Now that I think about it, what about Ruberios? What is happening there?

----------------------------

I hope you guys like it.