CH- 13 Charybdis

Rimuru's PoV

It has been a few months since Milim moved in. She literally moved in. She has not been gone for one week straight. Isn't she a demon lord? Doesn't she have her domain to take care of? But the days have been more fun.

One day, I was with Shuna trying out the new outfit she made. Shuna sure is quite skilled at such handicrafts. The new outfit is a black one, contrary to my current blue one. According to Shuna it still needed more work, so I left her to it. As she was taking my measurements, I heard s large boom outside. Milim did something didn't she?

As I go outside to see what happened I saw a crowd. As soon as the people saw me they parted so that I could go through. There were a few human merchants as well. I had declared that monster and humans will be treated equally, so a few merchants started trading with us for high quality monster products and high potions.

In the middle of the crowd was beastmen, who was quite beaten up and Rigurd, who had half of his face disfigured. In between them was Milim, and as soon as she saw me, she ran towards me, all smiles. I quickly healed Rigurd, while Defence force of Tempest captured the beastmen. I asked what had happened and Milim told how the beastman had attacked Rigurd so she punched him in the face.
"Milim, you did a good job, but make sure that you don't damage the surroundings next time."
" Hai."

I then tell the guards to bring the beastmen to the audience chamber after treating him. The castle was still in the process of being made, so we were using a large house as the audience chamber.

After an hour, the beastman was brought in front of me.
" So why did you create a fuss in my country? "
"Huh? Why should I answer to a mere human?" As he said so, the other 2 beastmen behind him nodded.
I released some of my aura and suddenly all three of them went pale. I am an arch dragon. An extremely powerful one at that. I can easily defeat a self-proclaimed demon lord and even put up a good fight against an awakened one if it is young. There is no way a mere beastman like him will be able to move in my aura.

"I will ask one last time. Why did you come here?"
"My master asked me to recruit the majins in the forest to work for him."
"I decline. Go and tell your master that if he wants a treaty between our countries, then he must come here personally. Now go. I don't want to see you"
As he was being escorted (kicked) out, he sent an angered glare at me. Not that I care. What was his name again? I forgot to ask. Oh well.

Phobio's PoV

How dare he! How dare he humiliate me like that. I am one of Carrion-sama's three beastkateer.
"Hohohoho! Why are you so sad Phobio-sama?"
Suddenly a girl with a crying mask and a fat man with an angry mask came in front of me.
"Who are you?"
"We are no one noteworthy, Phobio-sama. We are just big supporters of you. I am Footman and she is Tear. We are very angry that you we look up to was dishonored in that monster nation, so we came here to help you."
"Help?"
"Yes. We can help you gain power quickly.", the girl replied.
"Really? "
" Yes just follow us."

They took me to a cave and soon as I entered I started feeling odd. I tried to look at the two but I fell unconscious.

Tempest
Rimuru's PoV

I was meeting with Fuze and Youm. They were sent to investigate us by Blumund and Falmuth. While I was talking with them Trya suddenly appeared in front of me.
"Rimuru-sama, please escape. A catastrophe is approaching. Charybdis is revived. Me and my sisters will hold him. Please escape."

As soon as she said that, she teleported back.
" Benimaru. Prepare for attack. We will attack and take down Charybdis. Only take those who will not hold us back."
"Understood."
"But, Rimuru-san. It is a calamity class." Fuze tried to stop me.
"So what? This forest is my domain. I can't leave my people alone and run away from danger."
Suddenly Milim barged into the room.
"Bestie. Something interesting is coming this way. Can I fight it?"
"No. It is Tempest's problem. Let us deal with it."