CH-36 Labyrinth Updates

It's about 2 weeks after my fight with Milim. I am looking at the report in front of me. It said that Masayuki had made it past floor 30. The boss of that floor was an ogre lord and his henchmen. The ogre lord was B+ in rank. The fact that his squad managed to beat it showed that he sure had skills. Well for Bernie and Jiu it will be quite easy but they continued to hide their true strength and report back as nothing wrong had happened due to Testarossa.

Now that I remember it, Ultima did something on Tear and Footman as well. After she tortu*ahem* played with them for a while, she extracted their memory and let them go back. I also attached a few of my clones on them.

Anyway, about Masayuki, I guess I should go and meet up with him. He helped a lot in making the labyrinth more appealing to the adventurers. Due to which me and Masayuki have become quite close. I go towards the adventurers tavern. It was located on the 95th floor but could be accessed from anywhere in the labyrinth which was sort of a safe point.

"Once I entered, it appears that the information of Masayuki's party making past floor 30 was just being announced. Cheers could be heard throughout the tavern. I cast an illusion on me to prevent others from recognizing me and move towards Masayuki. He was with Myourmiles.

"The populace loves you more than ever, don't they, hero?" I say to him in a sarcastic tone.
"Rimuru-san, could you please not pick on me."
I had cast a sound barrier to prevent noise from leaking, so it was alright for him to call my name, but really, he should be more aware of his surroundings.

"It was truly a magnificent performance, Masayuki-sama." Myourmiles said. If this was how everyone treated him then I can understand why he hates it.

"I didn't do much."
"You are so modest, Masayuki-sama."

I had given Jinrai a series of mythril armor. This made him the main vanguard of the team. With Jiwu and Bernie's strength, it was easy for them to pass through the 30th floor. With Masayuki's skill, even a slip up would be seen in a positive view. He truly is a perfect advertisement. Of course, his progress was fixed, but so what? Till the time people don't know, its alright.

"Now that we have defeated floor 30, the ogre series armor should also become popular."
"Yep. It will also help against floor boss of floor 40. It will grant magic interference when the entire series is unlocked."

This was another one of Masayuki's idea. Upon killing a floor boss, it will drop 1 of the pieces of it respective armor series. For the ogre series there were five different parts to collect. Upon collecting all 5 of them, a special skill could be activated. In this case, magic interference. Now any monster could drop loots. So even low tiered monsters were being hunted. Due to this the monster material was greatly in circulation. Of course, their export to other countries had a keen check on them. I didn't want to lose the monopoly on these monster materials.

"Myourmiles, about those merchants."
"Hai, Rimuru-sama. I have some of my agents. Most have agreed to work with us despite the unfavorable terms."
"I see." Masayuki looked at me with confusion.
"Oh, nothing."

After that we continued to talk about what we could improve in the dungeon and went on our way. I headed to the 100th floor of the labyrinth. Veldora and Ramiris were busy reading the mangas. This room is special. It can grow big or small according to Veldoras wishes.

"Hey, Ramiris. Could you make a room for me."
"Hmmm? Sure. But why?"
"Some experiments."
"What experiments?"
"Nothimg much. Creating a body for Treyni's sisters."
"Alright. Anything for my underlings." She said and got to work. She gets quite excited if it's about her subordinates huh? Well, I could have made them body anywhere but the reason I had asked for this room was different.