CH-37 New Friends

I take Shuna and Shion with me to go and visit Adalman. I reach the 60th floor and enter.
"Adalmann, I'm coming in." I say and come in. As soon as I announced myself, he fell to his knees. He is exaggerating as well as ever huh? Oh well. I am used to this by now.
"I am willing to take any punishment for my failure."
"Nah. That's alright. I should have known that a wight wouldn't be a good match agaisnt those Paladins."
"Even then-"
"Even then, the main problem is of your strength right? Tell me Adalmann, how much holy magic can you use?"
"Not much."
"I see. What about you Shuna? And who is the one you obtain that power from?"
"I cannot use holy magic Rimuru-sama but due to my skill I can use an imitation. Of course my faith is in you, Rimuru-sama."
"I see. So I hope you understand that the most important thing for holy magic to work is faith. So, on that note, I will give both of you this skill, the secret skill of faith and favor. I learnt it from Luminous. This should help you use holy magic. Both of you should try to learn and master it. You could always talk and discuss in your free time."
"Hai Rimuru-sama." Both said.
"Also, Adalmann, doesn't holy magic hurt you, seeing that you are a wight."
"A little pain is nothing, my God."

So he is just soldiering through it huh?

"Here, use this." I say as a beam of light leaves me.
"This is holy ray. Unlike its name, it is neither holy or demonic in nature. If used properly it will not hurt you. Of course it is harder to control and master."

The next day, me, Ramiris and Veldora were in the meeting room when Milim barged in.
"I heard someone defeated my dragons."
She said as she entered. She was carrying Gobta as a rag doll with her. He was muttering something."I did it. I survived" over and over. Just what did Milim do to her?

"Hmm? Gobta did quite well. I didnt think he would pass hell mode."
"Uhhhh. Good job Gobta. Go and have some rest." He slowly walked? Crawled? I don't know. He was somewhat between them as he went to a nap to his room.

"Before we do anything, now that Milim is here, let's do this." I give them all a quasi-soul and a black ball.
"Now, hold the black ball and imagine a monster. I am warning you though, choose a monster that you like."

After that we all created a monster. Veldora made a skeleton, I made a ghost , Ramiris made a suit of living armor. Meanwhile Milim made a slime.
Slime?
"Why a slime Milim?"
"I don't know. I thought it would be fun."
"I see."
"By the way, What are we going to do with these Rimuru?" Veldora asked.
"Simple. The other ball you have is a quasi soul. We will put it in our monster and make our soul reside in it. By doing so we can co troll these monsters. We can use these monsters to fight against the adventurers in the labyrinth."
"I see."
"Sounds fun."

"Alright. You guys. You can go to Kurobee to make him weapons for you. But don't tell him about these, okay?"
"Hai." They say and start planning how to make a team and all.

After a few days, we are still polishing our skills. We have better equipment and teamwork now. It actually seems fun. Of course, I am not cutting slack. I am doing my job properly and only playing, I mean, experimenting in my free time.

Meanwhile, in Seltrozzo

Two figures could be seen in a room. These two figures were Yuuki and Johann Rostia.

"So, Demon lord Rimuru knows about you, Yuuki?"
"Yep. I am pretty sure he knows my plans. He even took the kids away. I was thinking of using them as bargaining chips if u get caught, but now? I have nothing on him."
"Couldn't you have defeated him?" A girl, who just came in asked.
"Nope. Just Rimuru alon would be impossible. Let's not even start talking about the storm dragon and his subordinates. I mean he has a primordial demon serving him. What do you expect me to do? I suggest that we don't do anything to have a direct confrontation with him.