Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints

3rd person POV

Hinata, the leader of the Ten great Saints along with Bacchus, Fritz, Arnaud and Litus have departed from Ruberios towards Blumund.

Meanwhile, in the church

Leonard was told to come to church. There are only two people who could order Leonard. One was Hinata, but she was on her way to Tempest, and the other were the Seven Luminaries. As Leonard entered the room, he noticed that three of the seven Luminaries were present. He quickly kneeled and said," It is an honor to meet you, the seven Luminaries. "
"You are Leonard. We have heard quite a lot about you."
"It is my honor."
"We have invited you here because we believe that Hinata is betraying us."
"What? There is no way that's true! Hinata-sama will betray us."
"Calm down. We also want to believe so. But think about this. Hinata is strong enough to defeat the Demon Lord Valentine, but she never started an expedition to kill him."
"But. .."
"Of course. That isn't enough proof that she was collaborating with him. So I want you to go and kill demon lord Rimuru. If you kill him, then you will be able to free Garde and Glenda. If Hinata tries to stop you then it means..."
"She is siding with the Demon lord."
"Yes that is correct."
"I see. I will lead a squadron to kill Demon Lord Rimuru and prove Hinata-sama's innocence."
"Very good. We hope of your victory."

In Blumund

Hinata along with 4 o f the other saints are strolling through Blumund.
"It seems like Blumund has grown a lot."
"You are right Hinata-sama. It has become much bigger than what it was a few years ago."
"I guess this is the influence of the monster nation."
"It seems that the monster material here is of higher quality and the armors here are good and cheap."
"I can see that."
"Hinata-sama, I believe we should rest at this inn for today." Arnaud said while pointing towards a inn.
"I see. Let's stay there if you say so Arnaud. "
They enter the inn and spend the night there. Meanwhile, a blue haired figure is keeping a keen eye on the five.
(A/N:- the entire shenanigans of ramen did happen making Hinata believe that Rimuru is an otherworlder.)

Hinata and the other four were on their way to Tempest. They had expected a tedious journey while crossing the jungle byt what was in front of them surprised them. It was a paved way. The kind they would only see at the royal capital.

"This road is paved."
"Ya. Just like the ones in the capital."
"Maybe Demon Lord Rimuru really isn't such a bad being."
"Maybe, but he did destroy Falmuth. That to before we could even respond. "
"But wouldn't we do the same? If a monster attacks us, don't we don't destroy all the nests."
"But we do that to protect ourselves. "
"Demon Lord Rimuru did that to make an example to prevent such a thing from happening again. What's the difference? At the end it was done to prevent more of that tragedy from happening. "
Arnaud and Litus kept arguing. Meanwhile Hinata got a troublesome thought communication from Cardinal Nicholas.

'Hina......ma.............tious........Sev........ries.....Tempest......sabotage......pl.......'
'Nicholas, what are you saying. I can't hear anything.'
Suddenly the thought communication breaks and a barrier is formed to prevent contracting the outside.

Hinata's PoV

It seems something troublesome is happening. The others have noticed as well. I could hear swords clashing of the distance. I quickly ran to a nearby hill to see what was happening. The other four followed me. What I saw there made me have a headache. Leonard, Garde and nearly 100 templar knights were fighting 50 ogres. They were led by an oni. She was wearing a purple suit and carried a heavy odachi. She was moving around like nothing.

I suddenly felt 5 presences behind me. I turned around to see Testarossa, 3 more oni and an insect like humanoid being. It wasn't a coincidence. Our numbers matched up perfectly. Ruminas-sama had already told me how dangerous a primordial is. To be given a body and name is something unheard of. But Rimuru did it to not one but three primordials.