CH-122

Rimuru's POV

Milim is slowly starting to corner Zelanus. Just as I thought that Milim was using a long term strategy, she destroyed that thought.

"Hahahaha. You are quite strong. Take this. Full power. DRAGO-NOVA." Milim shot a full body drago-nova straight at Zelanus.

Zelanus answered with his own attack.
"Dimension Break." Even if this attack can negate the barrier, Ciel had it covered. Yet, I felt quite uncomfortable.
As Zelanus's hand swung down, an invisible force slashed straight at Milim. Milim took it head on without a care. The dimensional break divided the drago-nova into two, hit Milim, and continued to make its way towards me. It passed through the barrier without any resistance and was absorbed by Azatoth.

<Master, Duck.>

Without thinking, I do exactly as Ciel tells me to. I close my wings and lose altitude drastically.

"Tch. Aren't you quite observant?" Feldway said.

It seems he teleported here while I was observing the fight between Zelanus and Milim. Why did I never notice him?

< There was no disturbance in the space surrounding master. I believe it was due to a skill.>

Any countermeasures?

<Apart from keeping a keen eye, nothing else.>

I see. Please do so.

<Understood.>

"Interference." Feldway said as he slashed straight at me.

I quickly dodged and respond with a small slash of my own.

"It seems that this skill prevents me from using my skills, huh?" I ask. I probably won't get an answer, but I could gain a lot from observing his he reacts.

"Skills? It is only supposed to isolate your soul. I did it so you couldn't ask Veldora for help."

Wait. So it only isolated my soul? Then why did I lose connection with Ciel? No way. Has her soul recovered? No. That has to be it. All that work was not for naught. I am so glad.

Wait. Then shouldn't I be able to use my skills? Void God Azatoth is a very powerful skill and difficult to control, so it is usually left in Ciel's hand. My other Ultimate skill Shub-Niggurath had no active abilities which help in battle. Now that I think about it, without Ciel, I cannot use any of my battle skills, can I? I should really learn how to use them.

I look at Feldway, and he hadn't moved an inch. It seems like I was using thought acceleration even without Ciel's help. Looks like I can still use them, if I know how to.

The barrier that I had been using to keep Milim and Zelanus's attacks in check is also gone. Ciel can temporarily reconnect, like last time, but I think she is trying to analyse the situation and break down his skill.

"Milim, come back here." I tell her to retreat for now. If they fight now, I will not be able to prevent the cabbage from reaching the others.

Milim, understanding that something was amiss, quickly came to me side.

'What happened Rimuru?' Milim asked via thought communication.
'My skills are temporarily sealed.'
'you want me to protect you while you analyse the skill?'
'That's what I had planned, but holding those two off, and protecting me, while in your berserk state would be quite difficult, won't it?'
'I can control myself, to some extent.'
'Just deal with Zelanus, and try not to end the world.'
'I'll try, bestie.'
'alright. I will take care of Zelanus.'
'Fine. If you need help call me.'

This all took place in less than a second due to thought communication and thought acceleration used at the same time.

Zelanus dashes straight at Milim, forcing her to move away from me. She gives me one final worried glance, before giving Zelanus her undivided attention.

"I don't what happened, bit it seems like you can't use your skills. This will be the best time to defeat you." Feldway said.
"I guess I can't argue with that."

Feldway shot fire bullets at me. I create water balls and nullified those which were not supported by a skill. Those which were enhanced, continued to come towards me. I was forced to dodge them, as I couldn't use Azatoth to devour them.

I continuously dodged his attacks with no method of countering. It hadn't even been a minute, and my movements were already in Feldway's palm.

3rd Person POV

As Rimuru continuously dodged Feldway's attacks, Feldway continues to attack, in such a way, that it is easy to predict where he will go. By predicting his next move, Feldway continued to bring Rimuru closer to him.

Rimuru also realized this, and continued to keep an eye on Feldway. But, just when Rimuru turned his back to Feldway, to turn around and adjust his posture, Feldway attacked him.

Feldway punched him, aiming straight for the spine. Though Rimuru's spine was well protected due to his natural scales, Rimuru was still immobilised for a moment. Feldway, taking opportunity of this, continued to attack Rimuru, without letting him rest.

Meanwhile, Rimuru, forced to be in a defensive position, took quite a lot of his. After just a few minutes, Rimuru made a mistake, which was capitalised upon by Feldway. Rimuru, whose posture was broken due to mispositioning himself, was punched straight in the face, making him fall straight to the ground, creating a large crater.

This has an effect on both sides fighting the war. The Insectars, seeing this were overjoyed. Their morale rise through the roof. But, for the demons, this was something they couldn't believe. Their supreme leader, the one who they literally worshipped, was defeated. Yet Carrera didn't flinch, neither did she have the time to do so. She was busy fighting with 2 of the Insectar General while bombarding the portal continuously to reduce the number of Insectars.

Carrera had utmost faith in her Master, and she had no doubt that he would win. As such, she paid it no heed.

"Ha. Hahahaha." A chilling laugh could be heard echoing throughout the battlefield.

"Have you gone insane?" Feldway asked, trying to get his thoughts together. There is no doubt that Rimuru should be in the verge of defeat. But this war Rimuru they were taking about. It wouldn't be surprising if he still had tricks up his sleeve. So Feldway didn't let his guard down at all.

"I wonder when was the last time I felt this thrill." Rimuru said as he stood up. Behind him on either side was a sword floating. One was pitch black with a dark aura of death and destruction surrounding it and a crack in the middle, allowing it to open and close like a scissor, floating on his right, while on his left was a pure and serene white sword with a aura of divinity.

But this wasn't what caught Feldway's eyes the most wasn't either of the swords, but Rimuru himself. His physique had completely changed. He was much taller. His blue hair changed to a pure white. His pupils were pitch black and his clothes were a mix of white and black, with streaks of gold and red running down it.

His skin had tattoo like marks on it, indicating that his crest of sin had been activated.

(A/N Take my pfp for reference.)

Seeing this, even Zelanus and Milim stopped fighting. Because out of everyone, only these three realised what Rimuru had just summoned.

"""Soul Weapon?"""

The three asked in unison.

----------------------

I hope you guys like it.

Alright, regarding soul weapons, it will be explained in the next chap.