Ch-135

Rimuru's POV

I see. So that's why he called all of us here. If we want to defeat Ivarage we all would have to work together.

"So? If you have called us here, you must have some sort of plan." I asked Feldway.

"As disappointing as it might be, I can't think of a single way to defeat him. Maybe because I already know how strong he is. That's why I want to hear your idea." Feldway said looking at me.

"Hoh? And what makes you think I have a plan?" I ask him

"Don't underestimate me. I've already fought against you once. You are the type of guy to come up with a backup plan for a backup plan. There is no way you haven't thought up a plan."

"*Sigh* Well whatever. I do have a plan."
"Well then, let's hear it."

"Alright. I'll fight it head on." I say. The entire room falls silent. They just stare at me. Even Dino who just woke up to stare at me.

"I am not just saying it like that. I do have a plan." I say as I toss a block to Guy and Feldway each. I had spent the last few months making this. It's still not perfect. I thought I still had atleast a month, but it doesn't seem like it. We will have to make do with these only.

"What's this?" Feldway asked, cautios not to touch the block more than needed. The block is barely larger than a standard 3×3 Rubik's cube. Meanwhile, Guy was busy tinkering with it, trying to understand its purpose.

"Stop tinkering it. You'll break it."
"Then tell me what it's for."

"Alright then." I say as I activate it.

As soon as the block did it's intended effect, Guy immediately threw the block straight at me in a hurry. Mid-throw, I deactivate it and catch it.

"Guy? What happened?" Velzard asked confused and shocked. She had never Guy this much on his toes. Not even when she had fought against him.

"Use your magic sense." Guy replied, keeping his eyes on me.

As soon as he said that, everyone used their magic sense. After realising what had happened, they all just stared between Guy and me.

"G-Guy-san. Wh-what happened to your magicules?" Chloe asked, completely surprised with what had happened.

"Ask that 'sensei' of yours." Guy said.

Everyone them turned to face me. Looks like I can finally explain.

"It's simple. I'm sure most of you have already guessed it, but this box can absorb magicules. A hundred percent of it. Without a doubt it will absorb magicules at enormous rates. The longer it is activated, the more it consumes in the same period of time."

After hearing this they all began to contemplate what effects this box could bring on the world. To us spiritual beings, magicules is like our flesh. The exact reason we never die and can revive is by transferring our souls via magicules. But this box can completely kill us. A hundred percent guarantee.

This is also the reason Guy threw the block at me. He had suddenly lost a large proportion of his magicules. Large enough to stupify him. And it's not just him, everything in its surroundings was purged of magicules. The site was completely pure without any magicules. But well, the magicule quantity was slowly increasing due to leaking aura of few of us.

"So you plan to use these to absorb his magicules. Not a bad idea. But even with this absorption rate, you will still need atleast a hundred to do anything to him." Feldway commented.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I only have 11."
"Then-"
"Don't worry about it. These were never meant to be used this way."
"Huh?"
"They work together. Just like how holy or monster field is made. By connecting them, you can completely purge all the magicules in a specific area. With eleven of them, we will make a 10 sided pyramid. The volume enclosed should be atleast 100 km cube."

"I see. This might work then. If we manage to keep it inside the area, we should be able to defeat it." Feldway tried piecing together my plan.

"But isn't that the problem? He will easily move outside the field. How are we going to stop him?" Ruminas pointed out.

"That's what I was telling you. These are prototypes. We need someone to prevent them from moving." I tell them.

"Huh? Moving?"

"Yep. Look." I say as I activate it. The block starts hovering in the air. It was pretty unstable and kept moving in random directions.

"We can't allow it to move. To do so, some amount of magicules would have to be put in it in a controlled manner. The problem is that even though it will not directly absorb the magicules of the person controlling it, it will still eat up a lot of it."

"So we will also have to dispatch people on each corner of the pyramid to stabilize it."

"Yep. So here's the position." I say as I pass a sheet to everyone.

1) Velzard
2) Velgrynd
3) Ruminas
4) Leon
5) Dino
6) Feldway
7) Ramiris
8) Veldora
9) Diablo, Carrera, Ultima
10) Benimaru, Zegion, Testarossa

And the top of the pyramid would be covered fo by Guy.

"Alright. That's all good and all, but why not use Milim. Doesn't she have the most mana amongst us?" Dino asked.

"Not the most, but infinite." I point out.

"I see. So you want Milim to fight against Ivarage. But then that means you would be free." Guy said.

"Well, that's the most obvious conclusion, bit that's not the plan. But, no. That's not what I had planned."
"Huh? So?"

"Milim would act as a support. She would provide magicules to those who stay running low on it."

"Then who would fight it?"
"Obviously me."

Everyone started straight at me. Again.

"Don't worry. I have a magicule generator like Milim as well."

"Huh?" Everyone continued to look towards me in shock.

"Well.... There's no reason for him to lie, so, i guess he is saying the truth." Guy stated.

"Yep. Also, since Ivarage is going to be free in a few hours, why don't we take advantage and strike first." I state.

"True. Since, if the barrier breaks, Ivarage can attack from anywhere, so it's better to destroy it ourselves and fight it on a favorable battlefield." Feldway affirmed my plan.

"Alright. Did everyone just skipp the fact that Ramiris alone is taking up one point. I mean, she hasn't even obtained her true form yet!" Ruminas's was the one who pointed out.

"Well, that's not exactly true. I do have my original form, thanks to Rimuru, but I had been using my pixie form as it much more comfortable."

Everyone started at me again but don't say anything. Looks like they have finally given up. Since they know about my Ultimate Skill Beelzebub, it wouldn't be surprising if they realised what I did.

"Wait a second. Then why was i called here? I don't have unlimited magicules like Demon Lord Milim or Demon Lord Rimuru, so what is my role?" Luna spoke up.

True. I never expected her to fight in the first place. I wonder why Feldway called her here.

"Isn't it obvious? When Ivarage is freed, all of his followers will also be released. Those inside the barrier will die pretty soon, so it doesn't really matter, but for those who escape outside the barrier, someone would need to deal with them." Feldway explained.

"I see. So you want me to deal with them?"
"Yes."

"In that case, remaining forces in Tempest will also help protect the mainland. Hyme's forces can act as support wherever required." I tell her.

"Alright." Luna confirmed her part in this war.

"So? Where do we hold this battle?" Feldway asked.

"I know. Follow me." I say as I open a portal.

----------------------------------

I hope you guys like it.