CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest

Rimuru's PoV

I am inside the hall of the chief of lizardmen. From the orc side nearly 10 orcs along with the son of the orc lord was attending the meeting.

Treyni: Then hereby, I mark the start of the meeting.

Chief: One moment, Rimuru-sama.

Rimuru: What is it?

Chief: Treyni-sama kneeled in front of you. Could it be....?

Treyni: Yes. That is right. Rimuru-sama is my master.

Chief: Is that so?

Both me and Treyni smile at each other but our smile were filled with hostility. I thought subordinates helped their master. Treyni is just dumping all her work on me.

Chief: Then, Rimuru-sama, may I propose something?

Rimuru: What is it?

I feel something troublesome is going to happen.

Chief: We, the lizardmen, will like to acknowledge you as our new master.

Yep. Guessed it. Great. More work for me. At least this makes my plan to take orcs as labor force easier.

Rimuru: Very well. As a sign that you are my subordinate. I will name you Abiru. And your daughter will be Souka.
Well then about the orcs.

Unnamed Geld: Please forgive our brethren. All of us will give our lives so please atleast live the children live.

Rimuru: Sins are not that easy to cleanse you know. But it is not impossible either.

Unnamed Geld: What do you mean Rimuru-sama?

Rimuru: Simple. Right now you are all technically slaves. For the next 1 month I will guarentee you safe food and houses. In return you must provide labor. If your work is suitable, I will make you citizens of my country.  Also, I will now officially establish a country named Kingdom of Tempest. Everyone in the country will be equal regardless of race. Lizardmen will provide food, Ogre village will provide the finished products while orcs will provide labor. Is that understood?

Everyone: Hai

Rimuru: I dont tolerate slackers. So work hard.

2 months later

3rd Person POV

In Dwargon

In a secret room, a meeting is being held. Around a circular table, one seat was more intricate than the others. The person sitting on the seat was none other that the king of Dwargon, Gazel Dwargo.

Gazel: So you are saying a humanoid creature killed the orc lord? But you cannot identify race. Is that right Henrietta.

Henrietta: Hai. He had golden eyes and blue hair. The way how he glanced at me and smiled, there is a high chance he had noticed me, but decided not to take action.

Minister1: Your Majesty, I believe we should eliminate this monster before it becomes a menace.

Minster 2 and 3: we also agree, Your Majesty.

Gazel: Hmmmm...... What do you think Dorf and Jaine?

Dorf: Your Majesty, I believe that we should avoid open hostility.

Jaine: I agree, Your majesty.

Gazel: Very well. I will go and meet this guy and decide whether or not he is a menace to this world. Prepare the Pegasus Knights, Dorf.

Meanwhile, In Jistav

Four people are sitting, looking at the crystal ball. The fight was very close. The kijins barely won by killing the orc lord. Or that is how it appeared to Clayman, Frey and Carrion. Meanwhile to Milim, she saw something completely else with her Milim Eyes. There was a dragon in a human form. He made a quick work of the Orc lord by exploding it from inside out and then devoured him.