CH-12 Demon Lord Milim

2 months after Gazel's Visit

Rimuru's POV

I was casually talking about the military with Benimaru and Akamaru when I got a thought communication from Diablo. He said that he had 'brought along'. Emphasis on 'bringing' as we all know what he must have done to them. I quickly said goodbye to Benimaru, and went outside the city. After I was a considerable amount of distance away from the city, I used demon summoning.

"Rimuru-sama, I have returned with my friends. They are more than happy to serve you." Diablo said while bowing.

"I see."

The demoness trio were bruised here and there. They are spiritual beings so such bruises to heal quickly. The fact they haven't proves that they are injured, badly at that.

"So? Will you guys serve me or will we have to do this the hard way." I asked.

"Huuuh? There is no way we will serve someone as weak you, you bastard." Jaune screamed and tried to attack me but stopped in her tracks as I suddenly released my Dragon Haki forcing the trio on their news.

Blanc's face was as if she knew something like this would happen. She seems to be the smartest of the three. Violet and Jaune, on the other hand were trying to move even in my aura. The fact that they were injured help, or else they would most probably be able to move around even in my aura. Blanc seems to have understood that and was not moving.

"It seems like you both will not understand until I do it the hard way." I said as I forcibly teleported to my void. "Diablo, make sure Blanc doesn't do anything. "

Without waiting for an answer, I also went to void and decided to educate them. As soon as they saw me they attacked me. I took their attack head on and 《Wisdom》 started analyzing it. For the next 10 minutes I let them attack as much as they wanted. It seems Jaune is good at explosive magic and specializes in destruction, while Violet is good at poison. After 10 minutes, I asked them," Is that all? Well then, it is my turn."

As soon as I finished speaking, I attacked Jaune with Nuclear Magic. While she was busy defending, I teleported behind Violet and stabbed her through the stomach with my hand. My hand was coated with poison that amplified pain. It was especially made by 《Wisdom 》to hurt spiritual beings like demons. After that I did the same with Jaune, but instead of coating my hand with poison, I released my clones inside her spiritual body and made them explode inside her body.

After that, I teleported out of my void and saw that Blanc was still kneeling. I threw Jaune and Violet near her.

"Now, are you willing to serve me?"

Seeing Violet and Jaune, Blanc shivered. Violet had a hole gaping open where her stomach should be while Jaune had lost majority of the right part of her body. The more surprising part that they both were alive and in pain.

"Yes. We will serve. We are sorry for disrespecting you."

I let a smile slip through and created 3 new oricalchum body and allowed them to inhabit it. After that I obtained a lot of information regarding the demon world and their domains. Their domains were at interesting places.

Blanc's domain was near the Eastern Empire. As I had very little information regarding that, I told her that she should collect information on Eastern Empire.

Jaune's domain was near Demon Lord Leon's territory. She told me as how she annoys him. I told her to continue irritating him as a form of revenge for Shizue. I will still him punch him though.

Violet's territory was near the territories of Demon Lord Luminous and Demon lord Dagruel. Dagruel and Luminous are at odds and even though they are not fighting each other, they are at each other's throat. So I told Violet to create more friction between them.

After that I told them to go back to their territories while I told Diablo to investigate Shizue's students, Hinata, Yuuki and other 5 and give me information. He quickly bowed and teleported.

The next day.....

I was about to go and meet Shuna when I sensed a magical aura flying towards me at a great speed. I quickly left the city and stood in place. Suddenly a girl landed in front of me. She wore a very revealing dress, but the problem was there was nothing to reveal. It was Demon lord Milim.

Milim's PoV

So he is the one who defeated the Orc Lord. Carrion and Frey are not weak but he was to fool him with his illusion. Now that I see him, he is quite strong. Maybe on the same level as Luminous.

"So you are the strongest one here. "
"I am surprised you could guess. After all I am not releasing any aura. "
"You cant hide anything from my Milim eyes. Any way. You are strong. Let's fight. If you lose you will become my subordinate. "

He will most probably decline, but if he does so I will just threaten him by saying that I will destroy his city.

"Very well."

Huh? He accepted. This is surprising I thought he will decline.

"You are much stronger than me, so there is only one attack that might do something to you."
"Ohhhh. Try it then."

He created a small golden orb in his hand and dashed at me forcing me to drink it. Poison? But I have poison immunity. It's useless. I thought it would be more inters.....

"What is this!!? It's so tasty. What is this? "
"It's honey. Quite sweet isn't it. If you accept defeat then I can give you more. This is the last bottle."
He started eating it. Nooo! It is the most delicious thing I've ever had.
"Tie. It's a draw. Draw. So give that honey to me."
"Very well."
He took out another bottle and gave it to me. He had more? He tricked me. But I can't go back on my word now.
"You know you don't have to maintain that facade of the cheerful child in front of me. We might just have met but you can trust me."

How did he know?

"Surprised I knew? Well it's because I also made that facade to hide my grief. So I was easily able to tell the truth."
{A/N: Rimuru is talking about the time he lost his loved one and was left alone with his sister.}

"Hahaha. You really are interesting. Do you want to listen to me? Maybe talking about can make me feel better."
"Sure. "
I then told him about how I lost my parents before even properly knowing them and then even lost my pet dragon Gaia and how I evolved into a true demon lord to revive Gaia but his soul had already disappeared and he got revived as a chaos dragon and how I had sealed it.

Somewhere while telling him I started crying. But he just stayed there continuing to lending his shoulder to me. After I stopped crying, he asked

"Feeling better now?"
I nodded and he smiled.
"Wanna be my friend?" He asked.

"You sure?"
"Yep"
"Then from now on you are my bestie."
"Huh? Bestie?"
"Yep you can call me Milim and I will call you Rimuru. Come on let's go. Introduce me to your country."

Rimuru, you guessed a lot. But not all of it was correct. My childish personality is not a facade. That's my true personality. Anyhow. I hope I get to enjoy my life with you, bestie.

--------------

That is it. Nothing much to say. I hope you guys enjoy. Like and follow me. Hope you guys enjoy.