CH-62

Rimuru's POV

Geez. I knew she was strong, but this is too much. Just one of her attacks was enough to break through my barrier. If I use Uriel, then she uses holy particles which just moves through my barrier.

My arms and legs are completely bruised. I am using the martial arts I had learned, yet they are not yet perfect. The fact that there is magic is hindering how effective they are. And I have to defeat her alone? Geez. I should have accepted Leon's help when he offered it. Damn it.

<No. Master did the correct thing. Leon would have been more of a hindrance.>

No. He is definitely hiding his strength. I believe his ultimate skill must be on par with mine. Or else he wouldn't have stayed here.

'Rimuru-sama, I have a suggestion that might help.'
'Hoh? Speak.'
'Yes. I believe that by making physical contact, it might be possible to intersect the your spiritual realm with that of Chronoa. You can then calm her down and have a proper talk with her.'
'Interesting. Very well. I will try it if I have no other choice.'
'Hai. I suggest that you use something to stabilize her mental condition. Then, I wish you success.'

Raphael, what are the chances it will succeed?
<Master, it is highly dangerous, I reco->

What are the chances?

<N-nearly 70%>

Oh. That's higher than I expected. Very well, create a replica of that mask.
<B-but...>

Don't worry. I will take care of it.

<Very well. Understood.>

Just as she said that, a replica of Shizue's mask appeared in my hand. I then dashed at Chronoa. To stop my motion, she tried to stab me. I blocked her stab with my left arm. The rapier pierced through my hand. I twisted my arm before she could react, disarming and proceed to place the mask on her face.

What I had done was simple, I caught her rapier using the two bone of my arm, radius and elna, and then twisted my arm, taking the rapier away from her.

As soon as I placed the mask on her, I felt as if my consciousness had been transported to another place. I had no clue how to do that. It was Raphael who did that.

As soon as I gained control, I proceeded to look into my surroundings. There was a straight line cutting the entire space into two. I was standing right on the line. The side which I was facing was sunny. There were no trees or plants growing there, but it wasn't barren either, just grass growing.

As I turned around, I saw a wasteland. With no signs of life anywhere. There was no sunlight. It was as if the light itself refused to enter such a desolate place. On the ground there were countless pieces of armor and swords.

Is this?

<Affirmative. This is a part of Master's spiritual realm.>

Quite depressing isn't it? To think it would be a battlefield. Well, I lived most of my life in a battlefield.

I move towards the grassy side. As I continued to move I saw a beautiful girl. It was Chronoa. Her eyes were dark. Yet her look of determination in her eyes were only beautiful. At least to me they were.

<Master's sense of beauty is disturbing.>

Don't say that. Also, stop reading my mind.

"Rimuru-san? Rimuru-san, is it really you?"
"Yes. It is me, Rim-" Just as I was speaking, Chronoa tackled me to the ground. I guess it would be better to say that she just ran to hug me and was unable to stop in time.

"Rimuru-san it rea-lly is you." She just sobbing and crying at me.

I just patted her head and let her calm down. After she calmed down, I finally asked her.

"Are you Chronoa?"
"Yes. I am the incarnation of evil that is sealed inside Chloe. I am an alternate personality, if you will. But if Hinata had not named me, I probably wouldn't have an ego."
"I see. So what do you want to do. Destroy the world."
She just cutely denied by shaking her head.
"No. Everything is fine now. Rimuru-san is safe and sound."
"Just call me Rimuru. By the way, I have always been safe and sound."
"How dare you say that? You just sacrificed yourself to save me."
"I-I see."
"This is my first time meeting you. Till now, I only had memories of you. Bad ones only."
"So, what about Chloe and Hinata?"

Chronoa then told me about all their journeys of the past 2000 years. It looks like Chronoa accepts herself as the second personality and Chloe as the main one.

"About Hinata, she is ... dead."
"Where is Chloe?"
"Inside the Infinite Prison. Earlier I used to be trapped there, but as she was summoned, we swapped places."
"By the way, Hinata is not dead."
"But.."
"Don't worry. I had already put a barrier on her soul. So even if it is the Infinite Prison, her soul would not disappear."
"Can we really save her?"
"Yes. She is quite resilient, after all."

After saying that, we finally get up. By the way, all this time, Chronoa was hugging me. Even when we moved towards the Infinite Prison, she kept hugging my arm and refused to let go.

We soon reached the Infinite Prison. It was as if a dark void had opened up out of nowhere. A complete outcast compared to the beautiful surroundings.

So? Raphael, can you do something? This stuff isn't really my forte.

<No. Even though I can successfully remove the Infinite Prison, I do not have the authority to control Information Particles. As such, after its removal, the soul might be lost.>

"I get it. Then, I will give the authority to you, Rimuru."
"Huh?"
"Even Chloe agrees. Feel free to do whatever you want. If it's you, then I am sure you will figure something out."

What?

<Report. Access granted. Beginning interference.>

How should I say this? You seem to be quite happy, Raphael. I guess you really love messing around with skills and all.

<Notice. Unique skill 《Infinite Prison》 《Absolute Severance》 and 《Usurper》 have been fused together to form the Ultimate Skill 《Space-Time King Yog-Sothoth》. Individual Chronoa has now evolved into a Manas.>

The hell? She didn't even ask for my permission. I get it. These are not my skills, yet this feels off. Is it that easy to get an Ultimate Skill. And what is a Manas?

Raphael then explains to me what a Manas is, or rather could be on the amount of information available.

"Hehehe. Rimuru is always so reckless. But I love you for that."
"No fair. Taking advantage like that, Chronoa."
Someone said. She then proceeded to hig my other arm. It was Chloe.

"Chloe. Thank God, you are fine right?"
"Yep."

Both Chloe and Chronoa looked exactly the same. Only thing differenting the two were there clothes. Chronoa wore pitch black clothes, meanwhile, Chloe wore the same clothes in a bright white color.

Being hugged by two beauties like this is not good for my health. My body might not be old enough, but I am still a full grown adult in mind. Suddenly, I feel another presence behind me.

"Good to know that you are fine as well, Hinata."
"Hmph. Says the one who killed me."
"Oh come on. I am sure you know why I did that, don't you."
"I know. That is the only reason I haven't you killed you yet."
"Hinata, if you stay stuff like that, Rimuru will never like you back." Chronoa said.

Did she really say that to her face? In front of me, that to? I look at Chloe and she had a face as if she was thinking the same thing.

"Ha? Wh-who wants to be liked by him anyway? Stop spouting nonsense." Hinata said completely blushing. A Tsundere.

"*cough* Anyway, let's go outside. We still have to revive Hinata."
"Very well." Hinata agreed, trying to change the topic.
"Geez. You will never learn, will you, Hinata?"

With that being the last thing I hear, I seperate our soul realms.

-----------------------------

That's it. I hope you guys like it. Like and follow me.