CH-116

Rimuru's POV

I teleported straight to Ulgrassia, where Ramiris's labyrinth used to be. It was now just a barren first. With nothing to give me a clue, I just wander around. As soon as I came to a new section of the forest, the first would quite down. All the animals would flee. The fact was that I was hiding my aura. I want erasing my presence, just my aura. I guess this proves how good the instincts of wild animals are.

I continue to look around, but doing it by myself is quite slow and tiring.

'Ciel, let's split around and search for it.'

I quickly make a clone of myself and allow Ciel to inhabit it.

"Understood master." Ciel said as her clone changed a bit. Her hair grew a bit, well, quite a lot. Her chest grew a bit as well, and her face became more feminine.

We went our separate ways to search for the ruins. These ruins have no magical signature. I am sure I could have done something or the other by using magic sense, but I want Ciel to enjoy the world a bit more.

I continue to look around the place but fail to find any remnants. The fact that I do not feel any attraction, it means that the ruins is not for Uriel.

'master. I have found something like the ruins.'
'Alright. I am coming there.'

It seems like Ciel had found something. I quickly make my way towards Ciel's position. I soon come to an opening, but hesitate to go any forward.

In front of me was Ciel, sitting on a large boulder, surrounded by lots of birds and small animals. Without my knowledge, a small smile had blossomed on my face, as I continued to look at the scene in front of me. I wonder when was the last time I had seen this.

I don't want to go any closer. If I go, all the animals would run away. That is how it always went. For some reasons, they all are afraid of me. I have no clue. Even in my previous life, and even now.

"Master?" While I was busy in my thoughts, it seems like Ciel had noticed me. She looked at me quizzingly, trying to understand what I was looking at. All the animals also stared in my direction once Ciel pointed me out.

"Nothing." I say as I come out. All the animals quickly flee away.

"So? Where are the ruins?"
"This way master." She said as she leads me to the ruins. The ruins were old and scattered all over the place, but I was unable to find any hidden chamber or compartment. I guess I need to have the respective Ultimate Skill if I want to find it's hidden compartment. But I am sure this is also for another ultimate skill.

"Alright. Let's go back Ciel."
"Understood."

Ciel quickly enters my body and reabsorb my clone and teleport to Ruberios.

It was already evening, so I decided to go and pick up Shizue and the students and go back to Tempest. I found them inside an armory. I enter the shop and meet with them.

"This isn't a place I would expect a teacher and students to be at." I comment.

"Nobody asked for your opinion." Hinata replied. Looks like isn't happy that I am interrupting her time with Shizue. Well, all good things come to an end.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but we will be going back now."
"Huh? Why don't you stay here sensei?" Hinata asked Shizue.

"Sorry Hinata, but I have a lot of work. But I will come to meet you later, promise." Suzie said as she hugged Hinata, and that was enough to melt her.

They quickly said their goodbyes and we were about to teleport back when

"Oh right. Rimuru. There is this cult or something becoming popular. I don't know what it is, but it isn't any good. Keep your guard up." Hinata warned me.

"Ok?" I reply before teleporting back to Tempest. It was already night. The sun had set, but sky was not completely dark. I took the students back to the form, while Shizue went back to her house.

Next day...
Blanche's POV

I am quite anxious. Today I am going to meet the demon lord Rimuru, master of Testarossa. I have heard a lot about him, but still, meeting him face to face is a seperate matter.

I am already in Tempest, thanks to Testarossa's magic. We are currently on our way to the castle. Even from far away, I can see the castle. It much more grandiose than any castle I have ever seen.

"You don't need to be so nervous, you know?" Testarossa told me.

Was my nervousness that easy to see through?

"I am a demon, you know? I am pretty good in understanding what humans are feeling."

Looks like I really did forget. But it's not my fault is it? She isn't like a demon at all.

"Ah! We still have some time before the audience, so why don't we go shopping a bit?" Testarossa suggested.
"Shopping?"

"Yep. Look around you. There a lot of shops, seeing all kinds of things."

I look around and see a lot of shops just like she said. Some selling fruits, while some selling clothes and accessories. In my nervousness, I hadn't paid any attention to them. I guess it will be a good way to divert my mind.

"Alright."

Some time later...

I shouldn't have said yes. Now I am being forced to be a dress-up doll for her. She brought me to a shop owned and runned by Shuna, one of demon lord's close aide. The clothes here are of fantastic quality, look beautiful and are quite comfortable to wear.

But the sad part was the look in Testarossa's eyes. She was always like this. Her eyes are as if they are looking at me like I am a prey. If that wasn't enough, even the girl named Shuna was busy bringing out more clothes for me to dress into.

Some time later...

"I hate you Testarossa." I whine at her but to no avail. She gives no attention to my cries.

But now, all of that sadness that was lingering till now, dispersed. As I came to the front of the castle, my heart started beating wildly and nervousness took grasp over me.

"Calm down. It will all be fine."

As I entered the castle, there were maids and butlers everywhere, just like my own castle, but this castle had its own aura. I know it sounds odd, but that is what I felt. As we continued to walk towards the meeting room, my anxiety kept on growing. Even after Testarossa consoled me, I just couldn't calm myself down.

Finally, as the door opened, I was face to face with the demon lord. I don't know what I was expecting him to be, but I had surely not expected him to be a handsome man like that. There was nothing that set him apart from a normal human. Rather, if I want told that he was the demon lord, I would have just thought of him as another human.

---------------------

How you guys like it.