CH-114

Rimuru's POV
Half a year later...

Six months have passed since the last time Feldway made a move. Since then nothing has happened. I have recalled all my reinforcements as they aren't needed anymore. Of course, the teleportation circle is set up so that they can leave at a moment's notice.

The teleportation circle, that Ciel made, is a work of art, I am telling you. Now that I know about information particles, even more so. Every object or organism is made up of information particles, in a particle order. A clone is made by reading these information particles.

The more information particles they rearrange accurately, higher is the level of clone. Everyone who can make a clone is technically rearranging the information particles without really understanding or knowing them. Even magicules are made of information particles.

But, to interact with only information particles, on a fundamental level is not possible for everyone. It's just like how anyone can interact with the table in front of them, but not the atoms and molecules which constitute it.

Well, because of this teleportation circle, even a magicule interference barrier won't be able to prevent us from sending reinforcements.

It had been so long since anything interesting happened, that I don't have anything left to do. I have literally finished all the paperwork I had.

So I am free. Well, not exactly. I have a few things lined up. Firstly, I have to meet Elmesia and Sylvia. After that, I also have to go and meet Ruminas. I have already told Elmesia that I would be coming today. Obviously, making an official visit would be too much of a pain. So, I will just teleport there.

Well, I have nothing else to do, so I might as well. I left the teleportation to Ciel.

3rd Person POV

In a beautiful garden, two female figures could be seen sitting and drinking tea gracefully, amidst all the beautiful flowers. To an un-informed person, these two might appear to be sisters, yet these two were mother and daughter. Regardless of the age, both looked extremely young, courtesy of the long life span of their race, elf.

In this calm and serene environment, suddenly, a disturbance occurred. Completely out of place in a beautiful environment, a gate appeared, oozing the aura of death and fear, truly worthy for a demon lord. But, the being who passed through the gate made the aura of the gate look small in comparison. The fact, that this being wasn't even releasing his aura, is even more frightening.

"You came a bit early, didn't you, Rimuru?" Elmesia asked without being bothered by the slightest.

"I didn't have anything else to do, so I thought I might as well." Rimuru answered as he say down in the empty seat.

The portal behind him closed, and all the plants and flowers, which had shrunk and cowered away in fear, now regained their original appearance, as if breathing a sigh of relief.

"So to you, I am just someone to water time with?" Elmesia asked.
"You already know the answer, don't you? Anyway, why don't you tell me more about your mother Sylvia."

"I will tell what I feel comfortable telling and not everything, all right?" It was Sylvia who said this.

"Fine."

After which, Sylvia told a bit about her past.

The elves, being a long lived species, know a lot about the history of the world. Someone like Sylvia would know more than what entire countries know.