CH-127

Rimuru's POV
A few days later...

The party tomorrow is quite important. All human nations also know that this party has quite a few influential people attending it. The only thing they know about the party is that the future of the world depends on it.

The humans were obviously dissatisfied with this as none of the human nations were invited. Well, as a human representative, they do have Masayuki and Chloe, but they don't know about that.

The dissatisfaction of the humans was solved with one line from me.

"You guys are weak and your opinions do not matter "

That was enough to shut them up. As the preparations for the meeting/party continued, I finally decided to consult Ciel regarding what has happened in the past.

Ciel. Do you remember what happened before I reincarnated?

<Before Master reincarnated? Yes. I have memories from the time Master created me.>

No. I am taking about even before that. Do you have at memories of yourself before that?

<I am sorry Master, but I don't recall any such things. The last thing I can recall is the first time I was activated as C.C.>

I see. That's alright.

Feldway had said that Ciel's soul was separate from mine. That means that it really is her soul. She might have lost her memories, but atleast she is still the same.

"Rimuru-sama, it appears Milim-sama had already arrived." Shuna says as she quickly come into my room.

Even though the part starts in the evening, Milim had already arrived.

*Slam*

"Bestieeee-" Milim came screaming into my room and was about to hug me when she saw Shuna in the room. Milim completely froze and slowly turned behind her to look at the door that she had completely obliterated while coming into the room.

"Sh-Sh-Sh-Sh-Shuna. I-I am sorry. Please d-don't be angry." Milim tried to plead with Shuna.

"What are you talking about Milim-sama? I am not angry at all. But I am very sorry to inform you that we have run out of sweets and honey to give you. I hope you don't mind."

It was all for naught.

Shuna said all that with a smile on her face. A smile that was nothing less than threatening. Well, I can't really blame Shuna, I can't even count how many times Milim had already done this.

Shuna just bowed and left. Milim came running towards me and hugged me.

"Rimuruuuuu. I am sorry *sob* . Don't take my sweets away." Milim said while crying.

"Geez. Here you go, just don't tell Shuna." I say as I take out a few days and some honey from my stomach.

Milim just takes it runs off to sit on the couch like a child who has just received her favourite toy. Geez. What an I going to do with her?

"By the way, aren't you quite early?"
"Ah! Well I got permission from Frey. She said that she will bring my clothes as well, so there is nothing to worry."
"Kyuuu."

Yep. That would make sense. I guess that's why she isn't completely dressed up.

Wait. Kyuuu? I look around and see a small little dragon come into the room and hug Milim's leg.

"Gaia. Here, try some." Milim said as she give some of her sweets to Gaia.

"Alright. Milim, enjoy your day, but try not to bother anyone." I tell her.
"Okie Dokie."

Well, I will have to take her word for now. I then move towards the labyrinth. Veldora and Ramiris are there. Veldora is there and doesn't have any manga to read as punishment.

I make my way towards Veldora's room and enter. There he was, completely engrossed in his manga.

"Veldora. I think you were in punishment."
"Eh? But I thought you had forgiven me."
"I may have forgiven you, but Ruminas clearly hasn't. Atleast act like you are repenting."

Flashback...
After Rimuru returns to Tempest...

I quickly go to the labyrinth to talk with Veldora. I enter his room and see him in a jovial mood.

"Veldora."
"Oh. Rimuru. Did you see how cool I was. Kwahaha."
"Yes yes. You were very cool. But did you see what you had done to Ruberios? Ruminas's is fuming, you know?"

"Eh? Why? I helped save her and her country from Dagruel, didn't I?"
"Yes. And then you proceeded to destroy the country." I say as I show him everything that had happened after he left, including Ruminas's rage.

"Um... Rimuru. Isn't she.... Like...."
"Extremely angry? Yes. Yes she is."

"Why? I did everything correct."
"You know, I also have to send people over to help her reconstruct her city, thanks to someone destroying it."

"Um. Sorry. Please don't take my manga."

"Hahahaha." I laughed out loud. I mean it was too funny. Veldora actually thought I was angry.

"Sorry sorry. I am not actually angry with you."
"Huh?"
"I personally think you did a good job. You see, Ruberios is quite old. It has quite a few secret passages. I have obviously asked Souei to investigate as many as he can without being found out, but now, I call openly send my people there and get a fresh layout of the entirety of Ruberios."

"Kwahaha."(awkwardly laughing)
"That's right. I had this whole thing planned out. Yes. That's why I used that skill."

"Whatever."

Flashback End...

"Atleast stay in your room during the meeting. Your sisters will also be there, so I believe you will behave yourself." I tell Veldora.

"What do you mean? I always behave."
"No you don't." I say as I leave his room. I head towards Ramiris's room. As soon as I enter, a large metal hand flew straight towards me.

I could have easily blocked it, but I didn't. I dodged it instead. It might be one of Ramiris's inventions and I don't want her screaming my ears out for destroying or damaging it.

"Uwaaah. Rimuru. You alright?"
"Yep. What's that?" I say pointing towards the hand, which had now rejoined a larger body.

"It is the new version of Demon Colossus I am making."
"I see. Anyway, it's about time for the party to start. Come on."
"Alright. BERETTA. I am going with Rimuru. Could you take care of everything here?"
"Hai, Ramiris-sama" Beretta confirmed.

"Let's go, then"
"Alright."

Both me and Ramiris slowly make our way towards the meeting centre. Sone time ago, both Carrion and Frey had arrived, and Milim was being dressed up by Frey. I made my way to the meeting hall.

There was a large circular table, just like one in the Walpurgis. It has sufficient amount of seats for all the participants. Chloe was already there when I had arrived. She was talking with Shuna regarding something.

"Oh. Sensei. How are you?" Chloe said as she saw me.
"Me? I am fine. How about you?"
"I am fine as well. My skills are perfectly under my control and even Chronoa is fine."

"I see. That's nice."

"Demon Lord Leon and Empress Elmesia have arrived." A maid said. As down as Leon saw Chloe, he went ahead to talk with her. I continued to chit-chat a bit with Elmesia. Slowly, everyone arrived. King Gazel, Queen Luna, Ruminas, Guy, Velzard, Velgrynd, Masayuki, Dino and Feldway. Some of their subordinates were also present.

Even Milim, Frey and Carrion arrived after Milim had finished preparing.

"Alright. Let's start the banquet then." I say, and the maids bring in a variety of good food and faster it to everyone.

--------------------------------

Alright. I hope you guys like it.