CH-104

Meanwhile, at El Dorado
Some time ago...

3rd person POV

Diablo, along with a few engineers had gone to El Dorado to set up a teleportation circle, for quick transfer of reinforcements when needed.

Upon reaching El Dorado, the engineers quickly began their work. Leon had already shown the spot where he would like the teleportation circle to be installed. After getting all the necessary stuff, the engineers began their work.

Leon was busy making sure that everything was fine in El Dorado and reinforcing new laws for security. This left Guy and Diablo all alone. Diablo, of course, didn't let this go to waste. He told Guy about why his master, Rimuru, was so great. This sermon by Diablo had gone on for nearly three hours before he stopped, or rather he was forced to stop.

"...and that is how Rimuru-sama managed to defeat Veldora-sama's sister with ease."
"Are you done? How come it took you three hours to explain things that happened in less than thirty minute?" Guy questioned.
"Well, that is obviously because I have to emphasize on Rimuru-sama's great-"

The atmosphere surrounding the duo suddenly changed. Their sights shifted to the sky outside El Dorado. There should have been nothing there, yet six figures could be seen there.

*Crack*

The voice of the barrier breaking resounded throughout El Dorado. As soon as the barrier broke, a cold blizzard started to blow, courtesy of the True Dragon Velzard.

"What happened?" Leon said as he entered the castle room in a panic.
"Kukukuku. It seems like we have unwanted guests."
"I will take off Velzard, hold up the others for me, Diablo."
"I don't take orders from anyone but Rimuru-sama."
"If you don't, then they will die, and I am sure Rimuru would be angry if he heard you could protect them." Guy said, pointing towards the engineer who were looking around, trying to understand the situation.

"Don't worry and focus on finishing the portal." Diablo said to the engineers.
"Hai." The engineers replied and got back to work.

"I guess that is the truth. Whatever, I will do what I can." Upon hearing this Guy left to fight Velzard.

"Demon Lord Leon, please refrain from leaving this room." Diablo said.
"You don't need to tell me. Most of the people have already evacuated, so I don't really care about the damages."

"Alrose, Claude, do you think you can fight them?" Leon asked his knights.

"To be honest, milord, or strength might not be enough. But, you can count on us, milord." Alrose said without a hint of great or hesitation, and it looked like Claude had the same resolution.

"There is no need-" Leon was interrupted by Mizeri who had just entered. She was followed by two arch demons.

"I know this might come off to you as rude, demon lord Leon-sama, but do you both want strength?" Mizeri asked Claude and Alrose.

"Hai. If it means we can get stronger, we are willing to do anything." They replied in unison.

"I see. Do you know how spirits can reside in humans, and make them more powerful?"
"Hai."
"So can demons."

Both Claude and Alrose looked wide-eyed at Mizeri, understanding what she wanted.

"I am sure you understand what I mean. These two demons will inhabit your body. If your will is strong enough, you will gain their powers."

"Oi. You can't do that. It's too dangerous." Leon tried to deny.

"We understand. If it is about mental fortitude, them we will not lose." Alrose said.
"That's right." Claude supported.