CH-20 Crushing Clayman

3rd Person POV

In a large forest, an army had set up camp. The soldiers were deployed all around the camp but quite a few strong one were deployed to protect a single tent. Inside the tent was Yamza, the leader of the army. He was discussing his plan with his aides when a guard ran in.
"Yamza-sama, we have spotted some survivors."
"Finally. Let them flee and chase them. Let's see where they're hiding."
"Understood."

The majins of the Clayman army started chasing after the fleeing beastman. Meanwhile two individuals are watching this from the top of the nearby cliff. Two other beastkateer were behind them looking at the chase.
These four were none other than Benimaru and the three beastkateer, Albis, Suphia and Phobio.

'Geld, do it.'
'Understood'

As soon as Geld replied, thousands of orcs came out of hiding and used a synchronized attack to cause a earthquake. Those majins that could not fly fell into the hole, meanwhile those who could were shot down by Gabiru and his men.

"As expected of Benimaru-sama."
"You need not call me with '-sama'. You are not under me."
"Benimaru-sama is the leader of this army. So it is only natural that I pay respect. Anyway, it appears that even though the plan is working well, there are still quite a few strongmen in their camp. So please order us to fight them."
"Haaa! I see. So this is why you wanted me to be the leader."
"I have no clue what you are talking about Benimaru-sama."
"Very well. Go and defeat the enemy."

Just as Benimaru ordered, Albis, Suphia and Phobio went to the battlefield.
(A/N I am not writing the fights as they went more or less the same. I will also not write about Shuna and Adalmann.)

Phobio and Geld were at their worst end trying to defeat Footman and Tear. Meanwhile, the people in question appeared to be escaping.
"Dimension lock", a voice could be heard.
"Hu? I can't teleport. What about you Footman?"
"Hohoho. It looks like that Dimension Lock is an advance magic that prevented teleportation."
"You are quite sharp, aren't you? Well, I have been ordered to capture you. So please entertain me."
"Geld, who is she? Shouldn't we support her?" Phobio asked
"She is Ultima. No, she is strong. Maybe even stronger than me. There is no reason to help her. She can handle it herself."
"I-I see."

Footman quickly moved his body and started rolling towards Ultima but Ultima just dodges and jabs at Tear. Tear blocks her jab with her scythe. Meanwhile Footman turns around and comes at Ultima. Ultima smirks and grabs the scythe that had just blocked her and threw it at Footman. Tear, who was late to realize about what happened, was thrown along with the scythe and collided. Ultima then continues to play with them while tormenting them. After some time she got bored, as Footman and Tear had used up all cards, so Ultima decided to capture them and Zonda was ordered to take them back to Tempest prison.

This is how Clayman's army was annihilated. Majority were captured but quite a few were killed.

Rimuru's POV

Milim just launched another of her first at me. I have been evading her for nearly ten minutes and getting a few small attacks in here and there.

"I know that you are acting, Milim. Stop acting." I said. But it doesn't looks like she will. She swings a kick at me which I deftly dodge and use my right hand to make a jab at her left hand. The jab was not powerful enough to deal damage to Milim but it broke the stone that she had which she was using as her excuse.

"I have broken the stone now. What excuse do you have now?"
"Wahahaha. It looks like you saw through me. As expected of Bestie. But I won't stop, you know. I rarely get to enjoy a fight as much as this." She continues to attack me while I dodge and attack her back. I can hold on if she is not serious. But if i get serious in attacking, she will just enter her battle mode. Let's avoid that for now. So I focus on evading.