CH-117

Rimuru's POV

Today, Testarossa is bringing someone along with her to meet me. She said that she was an old friend, so I am quite intrigued. As the door opened, two figures walked in. One was Testarossa, and the other, something like an exact replica of her, with some minute differences, Blanche.

"Umm... Nice to meet you." Blanche said awkwardly as she bowed.

"No need for formalities. You are an old friend of Testarossa, right? Think of this place as your home. Come, sit down." I say motioning her towards the empty chair.

Once I heard that she was someone she met centuries ago, I thought she would also be a hero, but it doesn't seem to be the case. She is strong, don't get me wrong. Maybe as strong as Hinata when she was a saint. But, she doesn't have an Ultimate skill or even a hero's egg.

<Master, the individual Blanche was revived by Testarossa, as such, she has not lived for many centuries. In conclusion, she is only a normal human.>

I see. That makes sense.

"So, how's Silberia doing, now that it is under my domain?" I ask. I am sure that people will be discontent About a sudden change in rulers. Even though Testarossa told me that it's fine, I want to see what she, as a local thinks.

"We are quite good that Testarossa is the one ruling over us. It might seem odd, but the populace worships her as a sort of diety, as such, the people are quite happy."

I never expected this. But then again, I left the entire territory to Testarossa. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up giving them independence completely. The distance between us is quite big, and the cultural difference is vast as well. I will decide what to do regarding Silberia later on.

"Do you have anything else to say? If not, why don't you enjoy Tempest for today. You can stay in the castle, so you don't need to worry about lodging. You can spend some time with Testarossa and catch up. I am sure there is a lot you want to talk about her."

"H-hai. Then, I will take my leave." She said as she bowed and went outside the room.

She was a good person. Though she didn't have much in the way of power, I am sure she had quite the charisma to win over a demon, a primordial, no less. With this, my entire schedule is now completely open. Now, I can only wait for Feldway to make his move.

If only I knew where they were hiding, I could've made the first move, but alas, I don't. Right now, the only thing I can do is wait.

Six months later...

Nearly a year has passed since Feldway's last attacks. Since then, there has been no further interference from him. But now that it has been a year, I believe he will make a move. Even Ciel agrees with me. Even in my previous world, statistics show that after a year, the mental burden pulled up on the attackers gets too much, forcing them to cause an error. But, in Feldway's case, who is currently not attacking, but only observing, his mental state regarding attacking is should change, and he should begin the offensive.

I am not that worried about angels, after all demons can deal with them. The one I am really worried about are the Insectars. Only a few ways of defeating them exists. Even lower level Insectars are strong enough to defeat most of the soldiers. Only strong individuals can fight them.

Right now, I am completely free, so I was taking a stroll around the city. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just as I was about to return back to the castle,

'Rimuru-sama, something odd it's happening in the Western Nations. I assume this is related Feldway.'

Benimaru contacted me. Recently he had only been in the control room, or his house.

I quickly teleport to the the control room, and just as I had expected, Benimaru was there. Other than us two there was no one else here. Oh right. Let's not count this obsessed demon who didn't even allow me to go on a walk alone. I am sure I could have ordered him to leave me alone, but then then he would just come up with a new and, um, 'unique' way to stalk me. So, i might as well take him with me.

So, in total, there were three of us in the control room.

I look on the screen which were showing different places. There was a large hole in the air above Sarion, Milim's domain and, surprisingly, Hyme. If someone doesn't know about Hyme, them it would appear to be just above the ocean.

"Benimaru, tell Shion and Adalmann to quickly go Ruberios. Send Carrera to Milim's domain."

"Understood." Benimaru nodded and contacted the three.

"Rimuru-sama, what will you do regarding Sarion and Hyme?"

I just remain silent, thinking about the most optimum answer.

"Alright. Diablo, take the Black Numbers and be on standby near Hyme. Do not intervene until absolutely necessary. Also, instead of Carrera, take Valora with you."

"Understood. But what about you Rimuru-sama?"

"I will be going to Sarion. To tell you the truth, sain is weaker than Hyme, so I believe I should go there. Go there quickly, Diablo, don't waste any time."

"Understood." Diablo bowed and teleported.

"Rimuru-sama, the three have already departed." Benimaru reported.

"Alright. Nice. I am leaving as well, make sure to take defensive measures."
"Understood."

You didn't object partner, so I am assuming you don't have any problems with what I am doing.

<No. Master's tactical thinking is very high. Even I believe this to be the most optimum choice.>

I see. Let's go to Sarion.

<Understood. Teleporting.>

I quickly teleport outside Sarion, where the hole, or rather, the dimensional rift was. The rift was large enough to let two colossal class spaceships to pass through it at the same time. In essence, it is as atleast 50 km wide and 200 km long.

Most of the civilians were panicking, but the army of Sarion was pretty orderly and ready to move at a moment's notice. I didn't make the first move and continued to observe. Slowly, large swarms of Insectars begin to come through the rift.

Insectars usually have low intelligence, so they need someone to lead them. I couldn't find this 'leader' at all, so I believe he is inside the rift.

*Boom**Boom*

Large bombing began to take place in the sky above Sarion. I knew they were highly advanced, but they seem to have something resembling missiles. If that wasn't enough, the Magus order was also firing off large scale annihilation magic. I am assuming this battle would remain in a deadlock till either side runs out of gas. Either Sarion loses all of its mages, or the Insectars all die out. But, I just can't see the second case happening.

Ciel, what about the other places?

<It seems the same has occurred over Hyme as well. But the main forces are centred around the attack on Milim's domain. With 9 out of the 12 Insectar generals been confirmed.>

9? Are they really going to put so much efforts in just one place? Should we send any reinforcements?

<No need master. All of it is under control.>

Very well. Let's see how this will unfold.

-----------------------

I hope you guys like it.