CH-100

Before we start, thank you all for your support. We have finally reached 100 official chapters. I hope you will continue to support me.

---------------------------

Rimuru's POV

As i walk through the door, I see Guy on the other side of the table, sitting with his arms crossed. I looked around and noticed that we weren't in the sub-space we were in when we last held the Walpurgis. The outside was cold, and the only thing that could be seen was ice and snow. I am assuming this is the Frozen Continent.

I really want to ask what happened, but it seems like Guy will talk about it when everybody arrives, so I guess I can only wait.

While I was waiting, I used the perception skill, which had now improved quite a lot after my evolution, with Ciel's help to look around, and something caught my eye.

"What's that?" I ask pointing towards the direction of the thing that piqued my interest.

Guy just looked surprised, but he then just smiled and answered.
"Ruins. Some old ruins. Nothing much there to see."
"How old?*
"Quite a fair bit."

Could it be? Could that room also have a relic of the past. Looking by Guy's reaction, I wouldn't be surprised if he received more information on his skill. That would also explain why he is so strong.

"Anyway, now that everyone is here, let's start." Guy said.

I looked around and saw that everyone apart from Dino had arrived. Now that I think about it, when did Ramiris come here? She didn't come work. Did Mizeri go back to bring her seperately?

"What do you mean everyone is here? Dino is still not here." Dagruel said.
"Well, you see, Dino won't be coming, will he, Rimuru?" Guy said looking at me. So he wants me to explain this all.

"He won't be coming Dagruel." I confirm what Guy has just said.
"What do you mean?"
"You remember how Guy had sent him to Tempest to be taken care of?"
"Yes."
"So, while I was busy cleaning up his mess", I say pointing towards Guy, "Dino backstabbed me, attacked Ramiris and betrayed us."
"That means..."
"He is an angel, even if a fallen one, I guess this should have been predicted." I put a final seal on the matter, bringing the discussion to an end.

"Now, Guy, why don't you tell us what happened here? Your castle is in quite a pitiful condition." I ask, trying to get an explanation or of him.

The entire room was in pieces. The dome was broken at it didn't take a rocket scientist to realise that quite an agressive fight had broken out here.

"Well, as you can see a bit of a fight with Velzard."
"Lover's quarrel?" I ask teasingly.
"As if. She had gotten a lot stronger than before." Guy said with a sigh.

"Well, all jokes aside, what happened?"
"You already know it, don't you, Rimuru?"
"Huh?"

"Anyway, I will explain it for everyone here. Everyone here knows what an Ultimate skill is, right?" To this, everyone nodded. In reality, everyone other than Dagruel and Ramiris have an Ultimate Skill.

"So, the ultimate skill that Veldanava has was called Justice King Michael. It belongs to the virtue series of skills. Apart from its main function, it also has a passive skill which allows it to dominate over all the other angelic series. And Velzard also had an angelic series skill «Patience King Gabriel» and so, she fell into his control. We had a little skirmish and she repeated. Where? No clue."

"I see. That makes sense."
"Hoh? So you have an Ultimate skill from the angelic series?" Guy asked. He is quite sharp.

"No. But someone I know does."
"And? Who are you talking about?"
"You have met with her Guy."
"Have I? Ah! Are you talking about that hero?"
"Yep. I am talking about Chloe."

"Oi. Rimuru. What is the meaning of this? Is she all right? If something happens to her, I won't leave you." It was Leon who was asking this, not that I needed to specify.

"She is fine. I tried to help, but she wanted to solve it on her own, so I decided to let her do it. Of course, if something happens, I will help her."

"You better."

"Now, that thing aside. Let's start calculating."
"Huh?" Everyone said in unison.
"There are 14 virtue series skills. Out of which, 7 are are already opened by Angels. That leaves is the other 7. Whoever has these skills, we will have to be careful of." Guy said.

"Well, I already told you, Chloe had one."
"Alright. Both Velzard and Velgrynd have one each that Veldanava has given them. So that makes a total of three. Including Michael, who is now a Manas, we have four. What about the remaining three?" Guy asked.

"Wait. Manas? What's a Manas?" Leon asked.
"Think of it as an evolved form of an Ultimate Skill. It had its own will, a seperate person of sorts.

"Hmm. Well if it is somebody, it has to be someone amongst us, isn't it?" Dagruel said after contemplating for a bit.

"That's true. So, why doesn't everyone reveal what their Ultimate Skills are."
"""Huh?"""

"Obviously, I will go first. My Ultimate Skill belongs to the Sin series, which is the opposite of the Virtue series. It is the «Pride King Lucifer»."

Tch. Now that he has revealed his skill, we will all be forced to do it.
"Well I don't have any Ultimate Skill." Dagruel said.
"Same." Ramiris commented.
"My Ultimate Skill is «Wrathful King Satanael». Milim said.
"Tch. Whatever. « Lustful King Asmodeus»." Ruminas said.

"What about you, Rimuru?"
"Do I really have to tell?"
"Yes."
"Fine. «Gluttonous King Beelzebub»."

"And you, Leon-kun?"
"«Purity King Metatron»."

Everyone raced to this.

"That's an Virtue series skill, isn't it?" I ask Guy.
"Yep. For sure."
"So why is he not under Michael's control." Dagruel asked a valid question.
"I don't know."
"Maybe Michael needs to know the wielder, or like, be close to him or something?" I give my opinion.
"True. There must be a limitation."

By the way, while we were discussing this, Ramiris and Milim were busy eating cakes and enjoying.

"So, we must protect him, I guess?" I point out.
"By the way, how did you free Velgrynd?" Guy asked.
"Secret."
"Well whatever. But we will need to use it in the future."
"I will see what i can do."

"Anyway, we still have no clue regarding two of the Ultimate Skills." Guy told everyone.
"Yep. So, I guess we should keep our eyes peeled." I told everyone

"Then, now that this is all decided, let's get to the main part, what does Michael want?" Ruminas asked quite a sensible question.
"To revive Veldanava. At least that's what he told me. No clue how true it is." I tell her, or rather everyone.

"Revive Veldanava? How does he plan on doing that?" Guy muttered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Any ideas Ciel?

<I cannot be sure b be Master, but he might be trying to get his hands on all the True Dragon Factor.>

True Dragon Factor?

<Yes. Every True Dragon has its own True Dragon Factor which is completely unique.>

Then do I have one as well?

<Yes. Master also has his own Dragon Factor. Though it has not matured, given some time, it should mature.>

"Maybe he is trying to get all the Dragon Factors?" I say posting it as a question. I look around and it seems everyone already knows what a Dragon Factor is.

"Hmm. That is definitely a possibility."
"Ah! Wouldn't that also explain why Michael killed Velgrynd's clone?" Ramiris interjected.

And for once, she said something useful.

"You're right. That would explain it." I confirm what Ramiris said.

"If that's decided, we have to decide how to defend when they attack."

-----------------------

I hope you guys like it. Regarding the side story, the views were quite split. So, I have decided that I will write the side story, when I am not in the mood of writing the main story.