CH-88.5

Time:-????
Place:-????

3rd Person POV

In a vast field, in the darkness of the night, two silhouettes could be seen, one of a boy, and other of the girl, sitting on a light cloth on the grassy field, looking at the beautiful night sky, the stars glimmering and the meteor shower. They lean on each other, the atmosphere all fluffy, just proving the love between them, and confirming their feelings for each other.

As they continued to look at the meteors in the sky, a defiant one came to be seen. This meteor continued to get larger and larger, until the duo realized that the meteor is about to crash onto the surface. Fortunately, the meteor crashed a bit away than expected, nearly a kilometre away. The two quickly got up, and followed the trail and reached the assumed meteor soon enough. It was only then, do they realise that the meteor in front of them wasn't a metero, rather an UFO. While the duo thought about what to do, the door, at least what appeared to be, opened, revealing a dark tall and lean figure. A figure that could not be considered human. It was atleast 10 feet tall, with long limbs for its body and proportions of his body could only be called inhumane.

When this creature walked towards the duo, they both realized 'it' was injured. How? Why? No one knows. Maybe from the crash? Or something else. It is a miracle that they even understood he was injured. A creature that is completely different from what you have ever seen, yet, the way it walks is enough for the duo to know that it was injured.

As it came towards them, it stopped, ten meters or so away from them.

"Intelligent beings?" It said. Or rather, asked. The duo were able to understand him, yet, they were sure that the language this creature spoke was alien to them.

"What do you want?" The boy asked. He was constantly on guard.

"I don't want anything. Rather I want to give you something."
"Give us?"
"That's right. My kind had a goal. To conquer the wide world above us." He said pointing above, at the night sky.
"Of course, original inhabitants would not have been discriminated. We wanted all beings to live together, grow together and become close so that there would peace and tranquility." He continued.

"Is that so?" The woman asked.
"Yes."
"Why did you say 'had'?"
"Because we are all dead."
"Huh?"
"Those creatures will come here as well. To them, any species other than them is an enemy. We tried to negotiate, but when it failed, we fought against them. We defeated a lot of them, yet some of them are still are alive."
"So?"
"I can give you all the technology, all the information, everything that my kind has gathered over the millennials, but if you accept, those creatures will attack this world, nearly immediately. It will be an uphill battle for your kind, but if you manage to survive, your kind will be the strongest in the cosmos."

"And if I don't take your offer?"
"Then they won't attack you. They always attack those species which are strong."

"What should we do?" The girl asked that staring towards the boy.

The boy had a determined look on his face.

"You know the type of person I am, don't you?" He asked.
"Yes. I know you well enough."
"That's right. I have decided. About you proposal, I ........"

-------------------------

Nothing to say about this. I hope you guys enjoy.