CH-109

Rimuru's POV

After telling the elf what to do, I quickly made my way towards Diablo. Feldway, to be completely honest is strong. He might be as strong as Guy.  The fact that Diablo is able to hold on is quite a surprise, yet, for some reason, it's like, natural for him. You know what I mean? Like I just can't imagine that guy (Diablo) losing to anyone.

Valora had gone to help Benimaru and Souei. So, I don't have to worry about them. Valora is as strong as, if not stronger than Zegion. In a fight, I believe Zegion will win, but only due to his racial characteristics. 

As I flew outside the castle, I could see two pairs of people fighting. One being Velzard and Guy, and other, Diablo and Feldway.

I quickly move towards Feldway. Seeing me approach them, both Diablo and Feldway stopped fighting. Diablo simply bowed to me, meanwhile Feldway made sure not to let his guard down.

"You came here faster than I expected." Feldway said, starting the conversation.

"Expected, eh? So you already knew that I would win against Michael?" I ask.
"Hmph. I was seeing the battle between you and Michael."

"I see. It must be related to that arena, isn't it? It must have some devices to transfer visual data."
"So what if it did?"

"True. I can't do anything now, can I?"

I knew that it was odd that an arena would be made in a desolate place like that.

We both continued to look at each other, trying to gauge the full strength of each other. I take out my sword and get ready to fight him. Even Ciel was unable to read accurately about how strong he is. So he must have at least an Ultimate skill. I am sure Ciel will be able to analyse the skill as soon as he activated it. So, as long as it isn't a non combat skill like Raphael, I can get to know his skills.

Seeing me take out my sword, he also summoned a sword from God knows where.

"I didn't think you would come to fight me."
"I didn't think so either." I say, completely frankly, after all, I had only gone to Ingrassia for some personal job. Who would have guessed that I will have to fight Michael and Feldway, both at the same day.

Feldway looked downwards towards the castle.

"Jahil is dead as well, isn't he?" He asked, without any emotions in his voice.

These type of people really get on my nerve. They are very difficult to read.

"He is. Why don't you just surrender now? It wouldn't be long before all of your forces fall."

"Do you really think this is all the fighting power we have?"
"Highly likely."
"Tch."

Feldway was the first to make a move. After this exchange, he slashed straight at me, as if to test me. I respond to his attack with an attack of my own. As our swords clash, shockwaves spread in all directions. But these shockwaves could easily be missed due to the large shockwaves produced by Velzard's and Guy's fight.

Both me and Feldway continue to exchange blows. Though none of us managed to land a fatal blow, we were injuring each other. Not these injuries healed in no time. As time slowly passed by, it appeared to me as if Feldway was getting more desperate. His attacks were more forceful, and he was beginning to leave gaps in his defense.

<Master, it seems like the other angels are all at an disadvantage.>

I see. So that's why he is getting more desperate.

"Are you sure you can waste time here? They will die soon if you don't do anything." I say pointing towards the castle.

"You don't need to worry about that. But, if you really are worried about my subordinates, you shouldn't be."
"Hoh? And why is that?"
"Because I can kill you at any time. Interruption."

As soon as he said that, he started collecting magicules and spiritons from the surrounding.

Ciel, what is going on?

...

Ciel? What's happening?

Tch. Why is she not responding?  It can't be. There is no way he has a skill to make me stop using my skills.

"I can't block your skills for to long. But this much is enough."

As soon as he said that, he shot a large beam straight at me. I tried to dodge it, and just when I thought that I had escaped, chains, which appeared out of nowhere bound me and the beam got me.

I don't feel anything. What's happening? Oh shit. It's that type of attack. Damn it.

At that time I didn't feel anything, but the damage slowly got higher and higher. Even my barriers are unusable. Thanks to my high defense and resistances, I am able to hold on for now, but I don't think that will last long.

<Master? Are you all right? I am activating all defensive skills and regenerative skills at full potential.>

Ciel! Thank Goodness. What just happened?

<I am not sure master, but it seems that whichever skill he used, allowed him to temporarily suspend any activities of skills from the opponent.>

I see. By the way, I know that the defensive barriers have been reactivated, but why am I feeling more pain now?

<It seems that the attack gets stronger with time. I highly doubt that this attack will last to long, so it will be a battle of endurance.>

Really? Then isn't it going to hurry a lot for me?

<...>

...

OH COME ON.

As the attack continued to grow stronger, I felt my skin burning up, and my muscles being fried. Even my «Godspeed Regeneration» is unable to keep up with the damage. It's not like I am lacking in magicules, it's more like I don't have an efficient way to use it.

Think of it like this, I have a water tank of 10000L, which is my magicules capacity. It doesn't matter if the tank is 10000L or 1000L, if the tap from which the water comes out can only release 1L per minute.

Even if I have a lot magicules, they aren't being used to heal me.

Actually, isn't this getting quite dangerous? The damage is pulling up.

Tch. Even the pain is increasing. These chains are a pain, yet no matter what I do, they just aren't breaking.

<Warning. Damage to Master's body had crossed 90%. Looking for alternate solutions.

Damage increasing to 95%.
97%
99%

101%.

Error. Damage has exceeded the total capacity. Master, something is had happened. This body is still intact, even after passing through the damage threshold.

3rd Person POV

While Rimuru was inside the blinding light, Feldway made his way down to the castle, where Jahil had fought against Sylvia and Yuuki. Sylvia, who was sitting there took a fighting stance, but Feldway didn't respond at all. He opened a small hole, took something and war back on his way.

"That demon lord should be dead by now." Feldway muttered, as he flew back up. But what he saw there, left him speechless.

Rimuru, who should have been dead, was standing in front of him, with strange markings engraved on his body.

"No way. So you awakened the crest? Tch. This will be troublesome." Feldway said, talking to himself.

"We are retreating" Feldway told everyone.

"Do you really think I will let you go?" Rimuru said as he dashed straight at Feldway, punching him. Feldway managed to dodge, but Rimuru's arm still managed to graze Feldway's shoulder. That simple graze was enough for his shoulder to crack and become unusable.

Surprised by the drastic increase in power, Rimuru stopped. At this moment, Mai quickly appeared and teleported away work Feldway and the others.

----------------------

I hope you guys like it. By the way, did you think I had forgotten about the crests? Hah! Sike! I remember it.