CH-53

I arrive in a room. Luminous was already waiting there. Louise and Gunther were standing behind her on either side.

"It's been a long time Rimuru."
"It sure has been."
"I see that you didn't bring that evil dragon with you."
"Of course. Even I am not that stupid. He is just moving load of problems."
"I see. So someone else also understands me."
"Anyway, I thought Hinata would be here as well."
"Well, she went to sleep."
"Isn't she a saint? Does she really need sleep?"
"She was a human once. She has not gotten over the fact that her body can survive without sleep."
"I guess. Us monsters are different I suppose. So? What did you call me for?"
"You see. Granbell is plotting something and I am looking forward to the concert and I don't want anyone interrupt it. So I want your help." She said eating the cake that was served. I took a bite as well and it was quite good. Different from what Shuna makes. Sort of more sophisticated.

"Hmph. Don't bother Rimuru-sama for such small things." Diablo said interrupting us.

As soon as he said that, the atmosphere became heavier. Both Gunther and Louise's expressions darkened drastically. And here I was thinking that he was behaving himself.

"Kukuku. Rimuru sure has made you quite an obedient pet, Black Primordial." Ruminas said. This seems to have improved the atmosphere.
"Don't call me that. Rimuru-sama has already given me a wonderful name. Please call me Diablo."
"Diablo, didn't I tell you not interfere." I reprimand him.
"I-I am sorry, Rimuru-sama."
"*sigh* Anyways, wasn't Ruberios made to withstand against Veldora? There us no way that a mere hero will be able to break through, right?"
"Hmph. Don't underestimate the defenses of Ruberios, Demon Lord Rimuru. The problem is that Granbell might use one of the old and hidden tunnels to infiltrate."
"I see. Well, he was the head of the Seven Luminaries, so I guess he knows of quite a fair few secrets."
"Yes. That is why I need your help."
"Let me ask this. How strong is he?"
"He is quite strong. He might be as strong as the old demon lords, if not stronger."

Both Gunther's and Louise's eyes went wide. Looks like they hadn't expected him to be that strong.

"So? What is his goal?"
"I am not sure myself."
"Really? Are you sure that his goal is not 'that'?"
"I am not sure. I can't really confirm it anyways." She said completely relaxed as if it was none of her business.

"By the way, do you know of Yuuki?"
"Ya. The guildmaster, right?"
"Yes. This would be quicker then. It appears that Yuuki and Granbell met with each other."
"I see. So they are working together."

I know that already. Tell me something useful. I already know that they will attack.

"So, three more days, after that this is none of your business."
"Very well. Also, about that."
"Ya. Follow me." She said as she got up.
"Louise, Gunther, leave us alone."
"Hai."
"Understood Ruminas-sama."
"Diablo, Shion, you too."
"Understood."

The four left leaving us alone. She then led me through some hallways. We then descended down a few stairs and seemed to enter what appears to be a hidden room with a coffin in the centre.

"That is Chronoa's body." She said pointing to he coffin.

I move over and see a beautiful girl lying inside. She is definitely Chloe. I can see quite a few resemblances. I touch the coffin and my hand starts burning. Though it regenerated, I still felt the pain.

"What is this?" I ask.
"The coffin? That is the 'Holy Arc'. Monsters like us are damaged when we touch it."
"I see. So how do you take her out?"
"That's the problem. I can't tell you."

I glare at her. She brought me all the way here just to tell me she can't free her.

"If you are joking, it wasn't funny."
"Nope. I am completely serious."
"Ruminas. I am being serious. This is the last time I am asking politely. HOW do you get her out."
"Hoh? So you want to fight? You might be strong, but don't get cocky."
"So you have to take the difficult way, huh?"