CH-24 Hero

Rimuru's POV

Just as I was waiting for the seven Luminaries to do something, it happened. Garde, who was fighting with Leonard to somehow survive against Shion's onslaught, quickly ran away and threw a sword at Hinata. Testarossa was unable to move so Moss caught it before it could touch Hinata. The fact that it managed to reach in time was surprising. He was even farther away than me. But the sword suddenly exploded, making a gaping hole in Hinata's stomach. She still somehow managed to survive due to sheer willpower.

"What are you doing Garde?"
"That is enough Arnaud." Suddenly 2 more figures appeared in the sky and along with Garde revealed themselves to be three of the Seven Luminaries

I quickly teleport there. Moss instantly kneels and shivers in fear. Why is he afraid? Testarossa, who just recovered kneeled as well.
"I am extremely sorry for failing your orders." Testarossa said. Oh! I did tell her not to kill Hinata. Is that why Moss is afraid. I am 99.999% sure he is more afraid of Testa than me.
"It's fine. Till the time it is not one of us who kills her, it's alright."

The seven Luminaries see and kneel.
"Demon lor Rimuru, it is a pleasure to meet you. We just came here to purge Hinata who betrayed Luminous-sama."
"I see. But this is my territory and my words are the law here. I don't think I invited you guys to my territory. Also, you have no need to keep up this false facade. After all I know everything from those three."
"How? They should be dead."
"It doesn't matter if we kill him now."
They all quickly fly in the air and start chanting after creating a barrier. I pick Hinata up in a princess carry and slowly took her to the nearby tree to lay her down. Raphael has been healing Hinata but as a revenge for all the troubles she has created for me I make sure not to reduce her pain at all.

I look around and it seems that Shion and Benimaru are trying to destroy the barrier. Shion did manage to crack it.
"Shion, Benimaru and everyone else. If you want to live then stay where you are." I say so in a firm tone.
"It is your end Demon lord rimuru."
"You will not survive."
"Be purified by the grace of God Luminous."
"Die, Trinity Break."
I large magicule attack occurs. Many different beams attack from different directions but I just use Beelzebub's void to eat them and analyze it. It seems like spiritons are difficult to predict, even for my partner.
"You will not survive this Trinity Disintegration."
I large Disintegration spell is cast but I use Uriel's absolute barrier to protect everyone. After seeing that everyone is safe, they stuttered.
"Imm...Impossible."
"How is this possible? "
"Dimension Lock."
I cast Dimension lock to prevent them from escaping just after I confirmed that someone had teleported. I look towards the direction of space crack and see Luminous there. Luminaries follow my eyesight and when they see Luminous there they bow at the ground.
"Luminous-sama, what brings you here?"
The Luminaries were all shivering with fear and covered in sweat.
"That should be my question. When did I ask you to come to Jura and create trouble for Rimuru."
"We believed that this will help you Luminous-sama."
"Well, your beliefs are wrong. For the past few decades you have been just creating troubles but I overlooked them to some extent, but this cannot be overlooked. At least I will kill you myself."
As soon as she said that, a large transparent hand came out of the ground and touches the seven Luminaries. As soon as the hand touches, they are robbed of their lives. Seems to be a insta-kill magic. I would have loved to learn it. But my chaotic aura is more or less the same.

Pope Louis suddenly comes and tells, "Bow down. She is the god Luminous."
Immediately all the holy knights bowed. They might no have known Luminous but they definitely knew Louis.

"So Luminous, I hope you hold your end of the deal and i will hold mine." I said pointing towards the now unconscious Hinata.
"I know. Don't worry. It will be worth your while."
"Oh? What makes you think that?"
"You know the mask you have? I can tell its secret to you. Everything behind it."
The mask? So she knows about time suppression? But how does she know of the mask? Wait, if the real owner took it back in time, then he must have taken it from me. So she met the one who went back in time and even knows she is a time traveler.
"Interesting. Let's continue in a private place." I send a thought communication to Valora.
'Valora, there are some guests. Could you show them around.'
'Understood'
She teleported right in front of me and bowed. I pointed towards the knights and she understood.
"She is Valora. Ask her about anything. Let's go Luminous. "
Me and Luminous are making our way through th city. Luminous is taking a look around so I slow down my pace to hers. After some time we finally reach my castle.
"It is quite beautiful. It might just rival my Night Garden."
"Thank you for that."
I then take out my wings and fly to the fifth floor and enter through the balcony. Luminous does the same. Even though there is a barrier to prevent this from happening, I disabled it temporarily.