CH-136

Rimuru's POV

I open a portal and lead everyone through it. The destination? It was Dagruel's domain. Apart from being nearly entirely a wasteland, it also is close enough to Western Nations for them to realise what is happening. Also, the majority of Dagruel's population has already shifted close to Ruberios after what Veldora had done.

"I see. This a suitable spot. The wouldn't be any obstacles here." Guy stated.
"True. The only problem would be..." I say and leave my sentence halfway letting the others identify the problems by themselves by following my vision.

The one who I was looking at was Yuuki. He was there as if he had already predicted that I would choose this place to fight Ivarage.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.
"Oh? Rimuru-san. Quite a surprise to see you here. I wonder why you are here." He replied feigning ignorance.

"Tch. Whatever. I have already marked the spots where each one of you will be. I suggest that you guys practice a bit too make sure that block doesn't move while we are fighting. The maximum displacement allowed is marked by red see through sphere. Don't let the block go outside the sphere, or else the entire pyramid will fall." I say addressing everyone apart from Milim, Luna and Yuuki.

Yuuki, who had no idea about what was going on, was the only one who didn't understand what was going on. I quickly filled Yuuki up on what is going on. Even though he wouldn't be of much use, his skill might come in handy.

As everyone heads to their respective locations, only me, Yuuki and Chloe are left. Yuuki also took his leave to look around after understanding what was going on.

"Chloe, you do know why I didn't assign you a spot right?" I ask her. She is a smart girl, so I am sure she realises.

"It's so that I can escape if things awry, right?"
"Yes. I am sure Guy and Feldway also realise this, that's why they didn't suggest you to be in the plan. Don't hesitate, alright? If push comes to shove, go back in time. Ask Chronoa to do it for you. I am sure she can activate it, even without you listing control of it. Understood?"
"Hai."

"Alright. Then, do whatever you want. I'll suggest that you calm down and meditate a bit. Anyways, Let me contact Tempest."
"Understood."

I quickly contact Benimaru through thought communication. The Patrons already knew about the war with Ivarage, so they were on standby this whole time.

'Benimaru. Come to my location quickly. Bring Diablo, Zegion, Ultima, Carrera and Testarossa with you.'
'Understood.'

Without much delay, all six of them teleported right in front of me.

"Ah! Rimuru-sama. To be able to see you fighting at full strength. I truly am blessed..."  Diablo continued on preaching.

"Alright. Let's get down to business." I quickly tell them about everything that had been decided in the Walpurgis. They quickly understood their roles and went to pratice controlling the box.

Anyways, now that everyone who had to fight is here, let's contact Valora.

'Valora, the way with Ivarage is about to start. So, I want you to do a few things.'
'Oh! Rimuru-sama. Yes, what is it?'
'I want you to control the defence of Tempest. Only Adalmann and Kumara along with Gadra are currently in the labyrinth. Both Geld and Gabiru will lead their respective armies and fight off against Ivarage's follower. Luna might contact you via the control room. If she does, provide her support.'

'Understood.'

Alright. With this, apart from Shizue, everyone who is considerably strong has been assigned their job.

'Shizue.'
'Rimuru-san?'
'Yes. We are about to fight Ivarage. So I want you to stay with the children to make sure that they don't do anything stupid.'
'alright Rimuru-san. Good luck.' she said. I could feel that she was suppressing her fear.

With this, everything is in place. Now, let's take full advantage of fighting here.

Nearly six hours later...

I connect everyone to each other via thought web, an advanced version of thought communication made by yours truly, Ciel. It's about time that we break the world barrier.

3rd person POV

Rimuru connects everyone via thought web and shows the situation inside with the help of a long range magic. In this six hours, everyone has gotten the hand of controlling the box. The area inside the pyramid was completely devoid of magicules. Not even a single particle of magicule could be seen. This just proves how effective the box is.

"Alright everyone. Let's begin." Rimuru said as he stepped into the pyramid. As soon as he entered, he started losing magicules at an alarming rate. But, Rimuru had come prepared for this. In the last six hours, he had activated Turn Null at full capacity. His magicule count was now easily a hundred times higher than normal.

The only reason Rimuru does not keep Turn Null activated at all times to increase his magicules is that it is highly difficult to control, and Ciel will have to divert a lot of her thinking and calculating capacity to keep this energy in check. But now, they will continuously be using up this energy, so it should be possible for Ciel to continue assisting Rimuru and also keeping Turn Null in control.

Turn Null produces such a large amount of magicules that even after entering the pyramid, Rimuru's total magicule count was only rising, not falling, though, at a slower rate.

Rimuru slices straight at, what appears to be thin air, but in reality was the World Barrier. Due to its weakened state, it shattered in an instant, as of it was made of glass. Ivarage, who suddenly found an opening in the World Barrier flew straight towards it.

Without even realising where he was or what he was doing, Ivarage attacked the only thing be could see, Rimuru.

Rimuru's POV

As soon as I sliced the World Barrier, a large monster flew straight at me. It attacked me head on without any warning. It dashed straight at me. I quickly teleported away and turned to look at the place where I was standing. The monster Ivarage was standing there after crushing the place underneath its leg.

World Destroying Dragon? How can this monstrosity be called a dragon? It has four legs, true. But it cannot be classed as a dragon in any way. Its head is humongous. There are two large black horns growing out of his equally dark coloured scales. His eyes were glowing a deep red and scanning everything around him. His body was easily many times bigger than my dragon body. He could be nearly 5- 6 times Veldora's size. His magicule count? It's nearly a thousand times more than mine. And that is after using Turn Null for six hours straight.

This is dangerous. I really will have to go all out. Ciel. We are going all out.

<Understood.>

Chloe POV

I look from outside as Sensei stares at the monstrosity in front of him. I am getting the chills even from so far. My legs just can't stop trembling and my instincts are telling me to run away as far as I can. Sensei really is amazing, to be able to stand in front of Ivarage and take him on all alone.

-------------------------

I hope you guys like it.