CH-42

"Enough of this nonsense. I just have to defeat this weakling and we are correct." Reiner said.
"Ah. Sir Reiner, you are correct."
"We still have you, of course. There is no way we could lose."

Looks like Elrick and Gaban are still on their high horse.

"As an observer, I cannot accept your actions. Rimuru, I will take care of this." Hinata said.
"Heh. I am the strongest man in Ingrassia and I believe it is time I expose you, saint. Gaiye, you take care of that demon lord. Make sure to control your power and not kill him." Reiner said.
"Haha. Of course. With this rare grade weapon, there is no way I could lose." Gaiye said.

I could feel Testarossa just about to move in and kill him when suddenly Shuna spoke.
"That is enough. I have heard enough of you belittling Rimuru-sama, the man I admire." Shuna said moving in between me and Gaiye.
"Is this alright?" I ask Benimaru.
"Well, looks like she is angry. She is strong enough so why not. I am pretty sure she would show more restraint than me anyway."
"I see."

I had heard that those who are calmest normally are also the scariest when angered. Looking at Shuna, it seems to be true.

"Hahaha. How much of a coward are you, demon lord. Hiding behind a girl? Don't you have any shame." Gaiye commented.
"Quiet. Neither Rimuru-sama or my brother has any need to bother themselves with someone worthless like you."
"Huh? What did you say bitch. Man or woman, I won't hold back." He said taking out a cool looking sword. Seeing this Shuna's smile widened. I guess her skill 《Parser》 must have laid all his skills bare for her to see.

True to what he said, Gaiye dashed at Shuna and sliced with everything he got. Meanwhile Shuna just smiled and took out her folding fan and with a single motion, Gaiye's sword snapped.

"Is that all? I am not going to make your death easy for you." Shuna said slowly moving towards him.

"Shuna is a damn good martial artist, isn't she?" I ask Benimaru.
"Hai. She has been learning jijutsu from Hakurou ever since she was young."
"I see. Definitely this fighting style is made for killing rather than self-defense. "
"Hai."

"You. You monster." Gaiye said and took out his backup sword. Shuna continued to attack and made Gaiye fall down with a clean sweep. Gaiye's heavy armor backfired as he couldn't even stand up. Shuna literally now loomed over him and started reciting a spell.

"I offer my prayers to my God. I seek the power of the spirits. Heed my request....."
The spell coursed through time and space to reach me. It didn't have to since I was just there but that didn't matter I guess. A multi layered magic circle appeared

"H-huh? No way. That magic.."

Oh? Looks like he knows what that magic is. Well, he is a A-rank adventurer. Even if he can't use Disintegration, he still knows about it.

"Consume all, Disintegration."

A torrent of light surrounded Gaiye. Oh great. He is dead. Well, he kind of deserved it. Oh? Looks like he is still alive. The torrent of light dissapeared and Gaiye was on his knees half-naked and weeping like a schoolyard kid. Well, atleast he is alive. So, I won't have any consequence.

"Oh my. So immature of me. I really shouldn't have tried using a spell that I only started practicing."

Yeah sure!!! You used Disintegration intricately enough to only strip him of his armor but keep him alive. I barely hold my urge to scream this out. Benimaru has a face that he expected this. Meanwhile, Testarossa looked impressed. I guess being a demon, which specialized, in magic, Shuna must be quite someone.

Meanwhile, a dragon was fighting an ant. Of course the dragon was Hinata and Reiner, the ant. I might just be giving Reiner to much acknowledgment  by calling him an ant. After all ants are hard working. Oh well. Hinata was wearing a silver formal wear. The clothes left her shoulder exposed and by the looks of it, must be quite difficult to fight in. She looked gorgeous in that, but it was not the optimum choice for fighting.