CH-21 The Church

Rimuru's POV

Now that the main problem is solved, most of the demon lords are busy talking with each other. I walk towards Leon and say, " You must be Leon."

"That is correct. What do you want from me?"
"Oh nothing, I thought i would love to chat with you at a later date."
"As troublesome as that would be, I also want to talk to you. You have been creating some problems with me. Very well. I will send you an invitation later."
"Okay."
Problems? What have I done that could antagonize him. Maybe something to do with Shizue. But he shouldn't even know that I met her.

I then walk towards Valentine, Roy to be specific.
"Roy Valentine, I assume."
"That is me. What do you want?"
"Oh nothing, just some private chat. Mind coming with me. Oh! You can bring your subordinates if you want." I say pointing towards Luminous. I then turn around indicating him to follow. I see that Carrera is talking with Guy. Well, they are both primordials and Carrera wanted to figure Guy for a long time. Not that she will win. Even I won't win on a head on fight.

I reach to one end of the room. When Roy arrives, I cast a barrier and say, "Nobody can hear us now. You can stop pretending now Ruminous."
Both Roy and Gunther seem surprised that I knew Luminous and also that she was hiding her true identity.
"What do you-"
"That's enough Roy. So it seems you know who I am."
"Yes. You have been spying on me for quite a while."
"It wasn't you who I was spying on. It was that lizard. That lizard, he destroyed my city in the past. I will definitely kill him."
"Lizard? You mean Veldora?"
"Yes. There are rumors going around that he revived and destroyed Falmuth. That's not true is it?"
"Nope. I made Diablo,my subordinate, spread such rumors so that humans don't attack me all at once."
"I don't think you need to be that cautious. You have a primordial under you and the monsters you have are more than enough to crush humanity. "
"I know that. But it will not sit well with Guy if I wipe out the Western Nations."
"I guess. Now that you know my real identity, there is no need to hide it. I was only hiding it from Clayman as he was quite a schemer. Well I also have another reason but that's alright. Then could you forgive Hinata. I could provide you information worth her life."
"I will decide after you give the information."
"Fine. But you better hold your side of the promise. "
"Don't worry. I will."

After that she changed back to her gothic black dress and moved out of the barrier as I destroyed it.

"Luminas, you are not hiding your identity anymore?" Milim asked.
"No. There is no need anymore. Guy, I will be taking my seat back then."
"Very well."
"Roy, you can go back now."
"Understood."

After that Roy went back through the portal while we decide to take some more time talking. After some time, we all went back to our domain. Before leaving, I offered Ramiris to stay in Tempest. Her labyrinth could be quite useful. She accepted and went back to her domain saying she had to seal the labyrinth or something.

3rd Person PoV
Ruberios

A girl with a shining armor could be seen walking towards the church. She is none other than the Humanity's strongest Guardian and leader of the Ten Great Saints, Hinata.
'Hinata, can you hear me?'
'Yes Louis. I can hear you. What is it? If it is about the meeting, then I am coming in a few minutes.'
'There is that, but it appears that my brother Roy is dead.'
'What? Stop joking.'
'I am not joking. Ruminas-sama should arrive in a few more hours. After discussing what to do with her, we should decide our future plans.'
'Very Well.'

Hinata then continues to walk towards the church. Upon entering, she went to the meeting room Out of the ten seats on the table, 7 were occupied. As soon as Hinata sat, she said,"Let's begin the meeting."
"Wait a minute, Hinata-sama. Saare and Glenda are yet to arrive." Arnaud said.
"They won't be coming. That is why we are holding this is meeting." Facing a guard, Hinata says, " Bring him in."
After that the guard goes out and brings Archbishop Rayheim in. Meanwhile all the other members of Ten Great Saints have a confused look on their face.