CH-134

Rimuru's POV
A few months later...

It has been nearly six months since the entire ordeal with Ingrassia. Today, I am at Milim's domain. I am sitting in the meeting room of the newly constructed castle. Following Frey's instruction, it was quite high. It was quite majestic. The aura it exuded was more of power and dominance, compared to mine, which was more calm and elegant.

As I wait for everyone to arrive, only me and Chloe are in the meeting room. Both Milim and Feldway are busy, even though they are the one who invited us. Oh well. This is quite an opportunity as well.

"Chloe. I don't know how strong this Ivarage will be, but, I'd rather safe than sorry."
"Hai?" Chloe said hinting me to continue.

"You have the power to control time, and combine it with the fact that you have Chronoa, I personally believed you didn't need to know this technique, but I will tell this to you. This technique can be really helpful, especially is stopped time."

"Ok. So what is this technique?"

"The technique is simple, if you focus hard enough, you can see things around you going in slow motion. But, this only happens when you are exhaling. On its own it's useless, but combined with your thought acceleration, it can multiply those those thought many folds."

"Wait. Exhaling? Focus what do you mean?"

"Well, I knew you wouldn't understand it." I make a gun and aim it right beside Chloe.

"As soon as I shoot, try to catch the bullet without stopping time. Understood."

She nodded. I held the gun for a good 10 seconds before firing suddenly. Chloe responded well, but she was unable to catch the bullet. The bullet just slipped through her hand.

"Not bad. That was at nearly 95% the speed of light. Now, I will fire it again, but much slower, the catch? You are not allowed to use thought acceleration." I say that as I take aim again. I aim straight at her head and fire.

"Kyaaahh!!" Chloe screamed as she feel backwards on the ground

"So mean, sensei!!"
"When did I ever say I won't aim at you? You should've focused more."
"But I just don't get it."

"Listen." I say as I re aim at her. Chloe had already gotten back up and clutching her head, even though I know she felt no pain.

"Take a deep breath in and slowly exhale while focusing on the gun and my hand."

Chloe takes a few deep breaths before finally getting into a groove. I shoot right beside her head. And, surprisingly, she managed to touch the bullet. Though she was unable to catch it, it was good enough that she had predicted it. With thought acceleration, this should be quite useful.

"Alright Chloe, use thought acceleration as well this time." I say. Without letting her prepare, I shoot the bullet straight at her chest. And, as expected, she managed to catch it.

"Eh? Umm... Ehhh??!" She let out confused groans while she tried to understand what really happened.

"Eto. Sensei. Wasn't this slower than earlier?"
"No. It was the exact same speed."
"Eh? Then how?"

"This is something I found out by experimenting a lot. The skills that we have received, they do not develop us. They may be a part of our soul, but they are just the outer covering. It's like the clothes we wear. Skills such as thought acceleration multiply your thinking time by billions of time. If you are able to increase your reaction time by even a millisecond, it can increase your reaction speed by thousands, if not millions of time. Your body can already move at such high speeds without any backlash, you only need to be ready mentally."

While I tell her that, she was busy contemplating what I had said.

"As I thought. Sensei really does know interesting stuff."
"Yeah yeah. Anyways. Once more." I say as I aim my gun at her. She begins concentrating as well, but before I could do anything, someone had already attacked.

"RIMURUUUUU!!" A man with platinum hair who looked more girl than boy, screamed as he attacked me.

(Author:- As if you are one to say. You were the same, rather even more girly than him.)

The hell did you say?

(Author:- Nothing. Nothing at all.)

Leon slashed straight at me, but I quickly teleported away, and his attack cut only the chair. I took one of the remaining chairs and sat down.

"Don't scare me like that, Leon. What would you have done if I were to die of a heart attack?" I taunt him.

"Shut it. Why were you aiming at her?"
"Oh that? I was just teaching her a few neat tricks. Might just save her life, you know." I said while shrugging off all his accusations.

"Alright calm down." Guy said. If you are wondering where he came from, he teleported here just before the entire ordeal with Leon. And it wasn't just him, even Velzard was here.

"Yes yes. It's exactly as Guy said. Calm down. Take a seat. Oh right! You don't have one, after all you broke one." I continued to taunt them. But, as I was thinking of following up on that, I heard a lot of footsteps echoing.

"Stop it sensei. Don't bully Leon-niichan anymore." Chloe said.

Chloe-chan. It looks like you hurt him more than I ever did by calling him onii-chan.

"Hahaha. Looks like someone is heartbroken." Ruminas said as she entered.

"Bestieeee." The first thing Milim did was hug me. Both Frey and Carrion were facepalming behind her. Both Feldway and Zelanus took their seats silently waiting for everyone to calm down. Suddenly a portal opened, and Velgrynd and Masayuki walked in. Masayuki looked more dead than a corpse. Looks like he is still adapting to his new role as an emperor.

'Rimuruuuuu! Portal.' Ramiris screamed directly into my soul. ' Mentor is here with me as well.'
'Alright alright.'

I open the portal and let Ramiris and Veldora through. He looked quite haughty as he walked in, but after seeing his sisters, he just sat down quietly beside me.

"That's everyone?" I ask looking at the still empty seat. I had already repaired Leon's seat by devouring it with Azatoth and reversing its time.

"No. We are still missing her."

Her? Who? Me, Guy, Milim, Ramiris, Veldora, Velgrynd, Velzard, Ruminas, Leon, Chloe, Feldway, Zelanus, even Dino is here. He just came and feel asleep on the table. Who's left?

"Sorry to keep you waiting." A woman said as she entered. She was someone I knew, Luna, Queen of Hyme.

She walked and sat on the empty seat without saying anything else.

"Alright. Now that everyone is here, let's begin." Feldway said.

"There is a good news and bad news. The good news is that it seems my calculations were a bit off. Veldanava-sama should revive in just a few more days."

Wait. If his calculations were off, then doesn't that mean Ivarage should be released earlier as well.

"The bad news is that, Ivarage's seal should be broken in a few hours, a day at best."

-------------------------

I hope you guys like it.