2

chapter 2

Business is very deserted.

There are no more than two or three guests a day, and they buy a bouquet of the cheapest plastic flowers.

"A bouquet of roses."

"One penny." Hua Xian glanced at it, and saw that the visitor was a little hamster female nurse, wearing a cute nurse hat, who looked eighteen or nineteen, and picked the cheapest plastic roses.

People in the interstellar world basically possess mimicry, unless they are congenitally disabled, such as her.

Only with mimicry can one awaken the level of spiritual power and become a qualified federal citizen; Huaxian does not have mimicry, so naturally one cannot awaken spiritual power, nor can one perceive spiritual power. This is also an important reason why the original owner could not find a job after graduating from university.

Thanks to her aunt who helped her and arranged this easy job for her, she would not be reduced to begging on the street as an adult.

"I heard that in the ancient era, roses represented love."

The little hamster nurse was holding a plastic rose, his eyes were shining, as if there were stars shining, "Marshal Qi Ming drove a battleship into the M2 Stargate Battle in order to defend the Federation. The battleship of the Zerg army was seriously injured and is currently recuperating in a sanatorium in the seventh area. He is the most handsome, powerful, and most respectable hero in the Sulu galaxy." Hua Xian smiled slightly, the girl's longing for and love for the hero

, Like a poem, always beautiful.

She also read the news reports.

Qi Ming, the marshal with the strongest fighting power in the Federation, with a triple-S mental strength, almost died in the interstellar war half a year ago. He lay in the ICU intensive care unit for two months before waking up. Countless federal citizens wept for it. The final medical examination report showed that the marshal's mental domain between his eyebrows was severely injured, and he developed symptoms of mental violence. He could no longer maintain a 3S level. He was forced to retire from the federal army and sent to a sanatorium on a certain star.

Hua Xian did not expect that the Xing Xing Nursing Home that was unclear in the news was the one next to it.

"Hey, it's a pity that I'm just an intern nurse, and I don't even have the qualifications to be near Marshal Qi's special ward." The little hamster nurse shook her head, and the hamster ears on her head drooped in frustration.

Hua Xian said: "It's good if you feel your heart, thank you girl for coming to this shop."

The little hamster nurse left.

Hua Xian was hungry, so she went to the small supermarket next door and bought a nutrition bar for lunch.

"It's hard to drink."

Huaxian sighed. The label of this nutrition bar says it tastes like oranges, but in fact, the added industrial flavorings are far from real oranges. Spirit plants have been extinct for more than five thousand years in the interstellar world, how could it be possible to imitate the smell of oranges.

She just passed through the earth for two weeks, and she drank the nutrition bar every day, and felt like a fool. "If I am allowed to drink this semi-solid and semi-liquid nutrition bar for the rest of my life, I might as well die."

Finally She couldn't drink half a tube, so she took it to the backyard, took a water basin, squeezed the nutrient into it, diluted it in a certain ratio, and then used it as fertilizer to water the flowers.