108

Chapter 108

"Oh? Are you really unfamiliar?"

Huaxian pointed to the photo. You Lawei's headdress, skirt pattern, nail art pattern, and even the oil painting illustrations in the background are all themed with the Golden Winged Butterfly. It's you."

Qi Ming: "Daughter-in-law, listen to me! I'm really unfamiliar. I only met two or three times, and it was at some dinner parties that I had to attend. She is the daughter of Leonard Jordan. His father and I Very familiar."

Hua Xian narrowed his eyes slightly: "She is your fan."

Qi Ming could hear a hint of sourness in her words.

Cough -

although his wife is jealous, he is quite happy, but it is obviously not the time to be happy now, he needs to prove his innocence! Otherwise, I'm afraid I will be kicked out at night.

"Maybe, but I have nothing to do with Eurawi Jordan." Qi Ming's broad and powerful hands with slender knuckles grabbed his daughter-in-law's little hand, with an extremely serious expression, "She rubbed against your heat, in the commodity Adding your name is really disgraceful. I have asked the lawyer to put pressure on her."

Our lawyer, Helena, who was negotiating with You Lawei was originally from Qi's legal department.

Helena's father is the chief legal advisor of Qi's legal department, and Helena's son is at the same level as Qi Ming in the Federal Military Academy. After graduation, he also successfully joined his personal guard because of his outstanding performance.

"Although she has withdrawn the infringing advertisement. But according to the negotiated settlement agreement, she still has to make a public apology on Xingbo. The apology document has not been released yet." Hua Xian opened Xingbo

.

After logging in, I found You Lawei's account, ID account: A4407 Planet Master.

In the window of her homepage, various meat products such as Lucky Steak and Lucky Chicken Chop are on the shelves. The packaging boxes have been replaced, and the words "recommended by Mr. Xian" are no longer seen. There has also been a marked decline in daily sales.

Before it was changed, tens of millions of boxes were sold every day.

Only one day after the infringing advertisement was removed, the daily sales volume has plummeted to only 700,000 boxes.

Comments below and a swath of sarcasm.

: I really thought it was recommended by Mr. Xian, it was funny, so it was removed. There are so many meat shops in the Sulu Galaxy, but you are the only one who dares to beat the popularity of adults, and you will be black all your life.

: To avoid a thunder for everyone, the store is shameless, and the character is not good. There are so many steak sellers, I went to the next door, no matter how cheap.

: Hello everyone, I am Moo Moo Steakhouse. We concentrate on making steaks and respect the leisure adults who have brought fire to the meat industry. We do not infringe on rights, we do not consume the enthusiasm of benefactors, link xxx good guy, and colleagues come directly to

fight Advertising. The flying of the operation show.

Qi Ming glanced at it, and said, "Your short video of a sandwich revived the entire meat farming industry. Previously, these farming businesses could only sell frozen meat to factories that make nutritional supplements at a low price. Now They can make a box of steaks and chicken steaks worth dozens of pennies, earn a lot of money, and don't forget the well diggers when they drink water. You Lawei will be despised by her peers if she does this." Selling to the nutrient factory