25

Chapter 25 (1)

"Fort? Red heat source?"

Yin Feng was confused, and the first reaction was that the captain was lying, "Planet S314, hundreds of thousands of light years away from the theater of war, has never been affected by war, and the Federation Empire has never been established here. The army, let alone hot weapons like turrets."

"It's true! Yin Shao, abandon the plane and parachute, or it will be too late!" On the

console of the cockpit, a red alarm flickered frantically.

The captain couldn't bear it at first, picked up a skydiving bag, threw another one to Yinfeng, opened the gangway of the plane, and jumped down without hesitation.

He was just the captain of Yin's private jet, and he had never participated in a war, let alone a federal pilot, so he was a little scared. What's more, the private jet doesn't have any guns to counter the unidentified thermal weapons that automatically lock on to them.

After opening the chord cabin, due to the difference in air pressure inside and outside the aircraft, strong winds poured in.

There is also acid rain.

Yinfeng couldn't dodge at all, his whole body seemed to be standing on the vent of a blower, and he was blown so that he couldn't stand still. He bumped back and hit the cabin wall. What's worse, the acid rain rained down on his face Sprayed over.

"Hiss—"

Yin Feng took a deep breath. The acidic and corrosive acid rain touched his conjunctiva, and the eyeballs immediately suffered from severe pain. Blood streaks climbed up as if infected. Spots of reddish corrosion appear.

Yin Feng subconsciously covered his head and face with his arms.

Through his fingers, he glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw that there were really two cannon-like things flying towards the cabin.

The plane is about two to three kilometers above the ground. The cannonball had less than 800 meters left to catch up. Yin Feng's mimicry was a falcon, and his eyesight was already amazing, and an additional ability of D-level awakening was also related to tracking and ranging.

"Is it really a cannonball? Are you crazy!"

Yin Feng growled, and before he even had time to put on the acid rain protective suit, he grabbed the parachute given to him by the captain and jumped off the cabin ladder.

Almost two seconds after the jump.

Those two terrifying floating cannons locked on to catch up with the artificial rainfall private plane.

"Boom!"

There was a loud noise.

The fuselage was blown to pieces, metal fragments, the impact of the heat wave, and even the thick dark clouds were scattered due to the power of the artillery attack. Thick smoke and flames emerged from the clouds, as if a layer of gold had been forged.

Yin Feng was the closest to the explosion, his arm was washed by the heat wave, burned by the high temperature, and it was full of fire bubbles.

The left half of the face was scratched by the fragments of the shattered wing, leaving a long bloodstain that spread all the way to the base of the neck, dripping with blood.

The most frightening thing is that his parachute was also burned.

As a last resort, Yinfeng had no choice but to abandon the umbrella, and turned into a mimesis—an adult falcon with black feathers all over, except for a streak of gray on his forehead.