102

Chapter 102

Industrial starships and mining ships are the most important facilities for the operation of mining planets.

The mine ship is very huge, stretching for a kilometer, and each section of the axle metal device is used for large-scale exploration of ore and mining of rare metals in the universe, and then sent to the industrial starship for high-tech refining. Finally, the refined ores and metals are continuously transported to other planets in the universe for heavy industrial processing.

This is an onium metal mine. Onium is one of the top ten rare metals in the universe. It is extremely hard, ten thousand times harder than diamonds. Onium can even automatically isolate gamma rays and laser particle explosions. It has strong thermal conductivity and a very high melting point, so it will not melt easily. It is often used in the manufacture of interstellar aircraft carriers, Federation battleships, and assault mechs.

The mine accident resulted in a violent collapse, tens of thousands of miners were seriously injured, and thousands more were crushed in the deep mine below.

The mechanical rescue took several days, and the Federation Corps also dug for several days.

Three thousand people were rescued, a third of which were corpses.

That's not all, there are nearly 2,000 people still waiting for rescue below. The accident in the mine was far more serious than what Qi Ming had expected before he came.

Coincidentally, the manufacturer of industrial starships and mining ships is the Qiongyanhu family of Stargate C. The chief of the Qiongyanhu clan couldn't absolve himself of the blame. Many big cats of this clan rushed to the scene of the incident, each with serious expressions.

It was only when Qi Ming saw the object's reply that he rarely showed a smile.

"Marshal, will my brother be dismissed?"

Little Tiger Luolei was a little apprehensive. She followed, seeing the tragic situation in the mine disaster, her heart shuddered. As a member of the Qiongyanhu clan, she is duty-bound and devoted herself to the rescue work.

Qi Ming looked back from the optical brain, and resumed his seriousness: "It's hard to say, your brother is a shareholder of the mining ship company where the accident happened, and he is the major shareholder. The person in charge of the company is still your cousin."

Luo Lei sighed, and her furry ears drooped: "The masters of the Q star gate have all been dismissed. My brother is a big fool. Some elders in the clan asked him to invest. He couldn't shirk because of face, so basically I voted a little to support the same clan. I never thought that such a disaster would happen."

Qi Ming didn't know why.

I remembered what the dean said when Hua Xiaoxian sold the catnip M-1234 potion before, the cat clan people have a lot of money.

"Let's save people first."

The marshal withdrew his thoughts, put on protective gear and a gas mask, and led a team of federal troops down the 10,000-meter-deep mine.

Luo Lei also followed, and her injuries have recovered a bit, and she is S-rank again, so it is only one person who can save one more person. Before, he thought that the boss of Marshal was unhappy with her, so he brought her here, but in fact, Marshal wanted to help her brother.

As the princess of the Qiongyanhu clan, if she and her elder brother can rush to the front line to save people in the first time, at least it will be beneficial in public opinion.