82

Chapter 82

The drones obey and follow the female master absolutely.

The reason why Hua Xian said that was because she guessed that Miya's waiters could not be the only two in front of her. When Qi Ming called her before, she said that a bug ship was severely damaged and fled to the vicinity of the S star gate and the T star gate. It lost its track and disappeared in the tracking range. And it just so happened that three days after Qi Ming made the phone call, two powerful drones, with a broken wing, broken tail, and a dying female bee who was seriously injured and mentally exploded, appeared in Qinshan City on the S314 planet to ask for medicine.

So, can she guess that Mia is the owner of the bug ship that escaped from Qi Ming?

On that bug ship, there were other drones. This is a hidden danger!

Strictly speaking, the bees that escaped from this bug ship belonged to the defeated fleeers, and he had already joined the Federation Legion and belonged to Qi Ming's Shura Squad. If these bees fell into his hands, they would be prisoners!

How could the captives only catch three?

We must catch everything in one go to avoid future troubles. The bug ship that managed to evade Qi Ming's pursuit by some unknown method must also be captured.

"How can there be so many seventy-two male concubines?" Mia was a little embarrassed, "That's about sixty-nine waiters. They all voluntarily served me to give birth to the little bee. They are handsome, obedient and obedient. I've been kicked out of the Royal Bee Palace."

Hua Xian: "..."

I don't know why, but it seems that women have no regrets when they live like Miya. On the Zerg side, for some reasons, it is completely a matriarchal and female imperial imperial system.

"There are more than 60 drones. If Lord Flower God is willing to hire them, I can give them instructions and they will come within a day." Mia has

completely regarded the other party as a god she believes in.

Hua Xian made a request: "If you come, you must strictly abide by the terms of the contract, you must not hurt any Su Lu Xing people, you must not have any aggressive intentions towards Su Lu Xingxi, and you must not carry any hot weapons during work. 70% of the honey that comes out will be handed over, and 30% can be kept for your own use. If there is no accident, the honey can greatly improve the spiritual power, spiritual domain, and physique of your group." Just like carrots can improve rabbits,

catnip Raises cats, and bamboo raises pandas. These things play a vital role in the genetic evolution of species.

"I understand!"

Mia pondered these words seriously.

She had already signed the contract, and if she wanted to live in Lord Flower God's flower garden in the future, she had to abide by the terms of the contract.

"Although you were born in the Sulu galaxy, you are still willing to give the bee family living space and nectar, so that our family has the opportunity to evolve. I am really grateful. To be honest, since the interstellar flowers became extinct, my family has lost 100% of their lives. 95% of the clan members suffer from severe tyranny. They are so tyrannical that they feel uncomfortable all day without fighting. Adult honey bees will hate their fathers and aim to defeat their fathers; there are also many male bees who fight to become a waiter of the female master and tear each other up. , Hundreds of cases happen every day."

Jhin's expression on the side became subtle.

He and the queen bee have many offspring, at least a hundred, but more than half of them hate him, ten of them even came to assassinate him, but because of lack of strength, they were maimed by him instead.