105

Chapter 105

It's over.

The trumpet she used to live broadcast the reward was discovered by the target again.

The trumpet that was going to be broadcast live last time, the little butterfly Baoer couldn't fly out of my palm, so he turned into a butterfly and rubbed against her palm for a long time; To kiss.

Hua Xian returned him a heartfelt emoji.

Qi Ming: Three more days.

Hua Xian understands that this means that she will be able to go home and chat with her after three days. She suddenly remembered that many of the scenes of mining accidents she saw on the TV news were miners from the monkey clan.

In the later interview about puffs, many of the people lying on the hospital beds in the medical base were also monkeys.

Hua Xian: The peaches are ripe, so I made a potion T-1234, and I plan to find a group of monkeys to test. Is it convenient for you?

Qi Ming: It's convenient, there are more than 6,000 survivors, 1,000 were seriously injured, and 90% of them are monkeys.

Hua Xian: Good.

She thought about it, instead of going to Xingbo to recruit monkey volunteers, it would be better to give this group of survivors of the mining disaster the free spirit-enhancing potion used for testing. Huge appeasement!

And this matter is beneficial to both Qi Ming and Luo Lei.

Can save some reputation. Qi Ming represented the credibility of the Federation Council and the Federation Legion, and behind Luo Lei was the Qiongyanhu family, which was involved in a malfunctioning industrial starship mining ship.

After discussing with Qi Ming, Hua Xian made a phone call to the dean.

"How many bottles of T-1234 with peaches as the main raw material?" "

10,000 bottles, I didn't dare to produce too much. It hasn't been tested yet." "

Okay, tomorrow I will take 6,000 bottles and take Federal Cruiser 888 to The first star of the Q star gate mining industry where Qi Ming works is conducting clinical pharmacology tests." Hua Xian ordered in a deep voice.

"Yes." The dean looked expectant.

What he likes most is the genetic potion he made, one after another, which has caused an uproar in the Sulu Galaxy one after another.

*. *. *

The next morning.

The dean happily went to the Qinshan City Space Station, greeted Captain Lei Zhe, and asked his apprentices and members of the drug research and development team to bring up six thousand bottles of T-1234 medicine.

No. 888 took off, automatically navigated to the first star of Q Star Gate Mining Industry, the main engine started, and the auxiliary engine was advancing.

It's time for lunch.

The dean went to the cabin dining room and got a heated tomato and beef brisket rice bowl, and was surprised to find a familiar figure also ordered a heated rice bowl with a bottle of milk in the dining room.

"My lord mayor, why are you also on the spaceship?"

The dean was stunned, the fork poked a piece of beef brisket, and it froze in mid-air, forgetting to put it into his mouth.