149

Chapter 149

"Hello, the new speaker of the Sulu galaxy."

The mechanical worm mother slightly curled her lips.

Hua Xian was nearly breathless by the mechanical copying bug, but now he was choked by a beautiful blue-haired woman like an octopus spider.

"Mother and daughter of mechanical bugs?"

Hua Xian recognized the other party's identity.

A beautiful woman with blue hair, the corners of her lips deepened, and her posture was arrogant: "It's me. The trash human beings in the Sulu galaxy, the elected speaker, isn't that good, he was easily hijacked by me." At the same time

.

In the entire Sulu galaxy, the TVs, notebooks, optical computers, and street monitors in everyone's homes all showed the scene of Huaxian being strangled by the mechanical bug mother.

"Chairman Huaxian has been captured!"

"The mother and daughter of the mechanical bugs have taken our new speaker hostage!" "

It's too despicable, you hateful Zerg! Damn the mechanical bug mother invaded our star network system, live broadcast Abuse the Speaker!"

On the street, everyone raised their heads and looked at the photon screen in disbelief, the scene where Hua Xian was held hostage by countless mechanical replicators.

On the planet S314, the citizens of Qinshan were extremely angry, shouting that the mother and daughter of the mechanical bug should die.

In the living room of Xingfu Flower House, a fox patted its paws angrily: "This blue-haired mechanical insect mother dares to do this to Xiao Xian, I want to kill her!" When she got angry, her tail fluttered angrily

, Shed a lot of hair.

Lance walked over, vacuumed up the fluff with a blank face, and glanced at the TV lightly.

next second.

On the screen, the hand of the mechanical worm mother and empress moved away from Hua Xian's neck.

"What time is it, you are still cleaning!"

"What time is it, you're still eating, drinking, and shedding hair at your master's house." "

..."

On the other side, on the main battlefield.

Qi Ming was driving the Amentis to launch a fierce attack on the Zerg, but suddenly, he saw his wife appear on the console of the main screen, and she was kidnapped!

The mechanical worm mother sneered: "Human beings are really disgusting, and such a young female speaker was elected. It must be very interesting to kill you in front of everyone." Hua Xian stared at the other party: "Why do you want to invade

? Capital Star?"

She was tied up.

The reason for talking to the other party is to delay time. In Mr. Ke's space, there was a knife. She quietly took it out, turned her back to the wall, and secretly cut the rope.

"No reason, it's an eyesore."

The mother and daughter of the mechanical worms were in a good mood, and an arthropod claw, like a sharp blade, covered Hua Xian's heart, "Just stab it, and your heart will be pierced, and the blood will splatter three times." The human body is so fragile."