122

Chapter 122 (1)

next day.

Happiness Chili Sauce, Happiness Tomato Sauce, these two sauces are on the shelves.

A bottle of chili sauce is 300, and a bottle of tomato sauce is 700.

Because when L-1234 was sold at the beginning, it was extremely cheap, so Hua Xian set the chili sauce as a cheap sauce. Tomatoes are not so expensive because of the increased planting area.

The pre-sale is still 20 minutes, 1 million bottles of chili sauce and 100,000 bottles of tomato sauce.

: Chili sauce, what is that? The raw materials say chili and garlic. I know the chili pepper, which was released some time ago. It is the material for making the exclusive potion spirit plant for people with 0 spiritual power. This garlic is probably also a kind of spirit plant.

: I saved my chili, can it still be used as a pickle? support! Must support! After my mental strength has been raised to F level, I have found a job, and now my monthly income is more than 10,000 yuan. A bottle of 300 chili sauce is still affordable. I swear, I will eat Mr. Xian's chili sauce every day from now on.

: No, no, Chili Sauce Daba, look at the trademark, isn't that a proper Ultraman Charizard? Colonel Odin spoke for?

:rough! Colonel Charizard has endorsed it, and the ketchup on the side is still the endorsement of Marshal's golden butterfly. I decided to continue to support Golden Wing Butterfly. Buy chili sauce, we are firm fans of Marshal! We buy ketchup!

...

While counting down, the comment area has already been divided into the chili sauce party and the ketchup party. The two sides quarreled and fought for 300 rounds.

at the same time.

On the satellite of the capital star, Colonel Odin, who built the military-style fortress, was extremely excited at the moment, his eyes were red, and he showed an extremely excited smile, the corners of his mouth almost grinning behind his ears: "Hey, hey hey—— "

All the engineers trembled.

They feel that the Colonel's boss seems to be broken.

Since ten minutes ago, I have been holding the optical brain, fishing and surfing during working hours, and I still make weird laughter from time to time.

"Colonel Aoting..."

"Did you see that? The colonel also has an endorsement!" Aoting excitedly showed the optical brain to his subordinates, and swung his dragon tail from left to right in a proud manner, "Chili sauce! Super! Delicious! Only 300 yuan a bottle, super affordable Lingzhi sauce!"

The subordinates were very surprised: "Master Colonel, haven't you been blocked by Mr. Xian? She even endorsed you. "Although they are puzzled, there is no doubt that the bottle of happiness chili sauce that has just been put on the shelves has a fire-breathing dragon on its head. It is their boss at first glance.

Aoting snorted triumphantly: "That's all in the past tense. I've entered the happiness group and bought a house in Qinshan City. Major Huaxian has forgiven me." Subordinates: "...

"

What an amazing development.

"Countdown, 3! 2! 1!"

Odin personally placed an order for 88 bottles, giving himself a good sign of a good start, "Awow! Look, it's all sold out in half a minute! I'm so popular, Hehe~"