96

Chapter 96

"Cerebellar Axe is so cute."

"She is 25 years old, not a little tiger." Qi Ming reminded him friendly, "This is cheating."

As one of his subordinates, he knows very well that Luo Lei, who is fighting as an adult, How ferocious it is, a huge flaming tiger four or five meters high, the kind that can breathe fire, with thick fangs and reflective claws.

Hua Xian stared at the bow-knotted tail, and looked at the tiger-headed plush several times: "It's not like the twenty-five ones, it looks younger."

Qi Ming: "She gets smaller because she is injured and mimics degeneration. I'm not cute anymore."

In order to defeat his love rival Plush, he took great pains.

I searched for a photo on the optical brain, a gigantic Qiongyan Tiger mimicry, and the information database of the Federation Legion recorded the mimicry of every officer and soldier, "Look, this is the adult mimicry of Lolei Dome.

" Leisurely leaned over to take a look, and saw a very strong tiger, majestic, with red fur around its neck, and the fur on its feet was also the color of flames, as if stepping on a burning cloud, the tiger's eyes were like the sky, and it chose a person. bite.

"So handsome!"

Is this the king of beasts? Just the photos, all exude a ferocious aura, "The baby body is soft and fluffy, and the adult body is handsome and compelling! You are worthy of being the military lady of the helmsman!" What to do

, I like it more.

Qi Ming: "..."

The marshal was tired.

Isn't he handsome? He is also very handsome! Daughter-in-law, why do you always praise other fluffy things?

In the next sentence, do you want to say that this is the love tiger of your dreams?

The little koala on the shoulder yawned: "Sister Xian, I'm sleepy."

Hua Xian's attention was drawn back, and she rubbed the head of the little plush koala, "I'm sleepy, I'll take you to sleep. "

Koalas definitely don't like to sleep in the house, they like to hang on the tree.

Around the eucalyptus forest, there are also floating forts and 24-hour automatic patrols by robots, which are very safe. On the top of the bamboo forest next door, there are also giant pandas Gun Gun, who like to sleep with bamboo, and can see hundreds of them every night. The happy community at home does not sleep, and they come to sleep with bamboo.

Hua Xian led Xilian to the eucalyptus forest, picked it up, and hung it on the branch.

Xiao Kao stretched out his hand and hugged the eucalyptus branch softly. His little head was bit by bit, dozing off, his eyelids drooped, and he fell asleep within half a minute.

Lush and lush woods, a little wind blowing at night, fluffy under the moonlight.

Hua Xian felt her heart was about to melt: "Sweet dream."

She turned her head and saw the giant pandas Gun Gun next door, they were not sleepy at all, some were eating bamboo, some were rolling, some were struggling Learn to climb a tree, but keep sliding down.

It's cute.

She ran to the hill next door, and a little panda cub saw her, ran over happily, and hugged her leg: "Lord Mayor, hold me." The adult giant