65

Chapter 65

Hua Xian didn't know that she was already popular, and the mimicry was seen by the people of Quanmeng Plane, rounding it up, it means that the whole interstellar world knew that her mimicry was a tree.

After all, the Federal Military Academy and the Federal Legion deliver news very quickly.

"Sister Xian, our team is really killing people!"

Xia Ya was very excited. The three of them had found the entrance to the power area of ​​the dungeon, right under the statue that was cut and toppled by Rafal in the city center.

"My sister killed me, and I quacked with four tails."

"Don't take me! I'm useful anyway!" The four-tailed cat frowned.

"This place is very interesting. There are many crimson pipes leading underground, buzzing." Hua Xian's attention was attracted by the underground nuclear power facilities. The power components forged from thin cosmic metal , running in an orderly manner.

She followed the railing made of obsidian, walked down the stairs for more than fifty meters, and entered the core equipment area. The equipment here was covered with a fluid, abnormal lavender film.

The central location is the target that needs to be destroyed in this trial—the nuclear furnace.

"The main structure has been damaged, and there is a shocking radial tear on the side. I don't know how it was caused."

Huaxian saw the purple unknown gel slowly flowing out of the tear, "Then It should be the source of the leak, it's impossible to block it, let's destroy it." "

I've seen the guide, there's a self-explosive device button on the side of the nuclear furnace. Decipher the code and detonate it successfully, we've passed the level." Big Panda Girl, explaining from the side.

"Deciphering?"

Hua Xian said truthfully, "I'm not good at this."

She is only good at farming and fighting, and she doesn't understand things like interstellar high-tech.

"I come!"

The big wronged four-tailed cat was angry with his presence. He quickly stretched out his claws, and quickly pressed on a palm-sized device next to the nuclear furnace. Numbers and code strings flashed densely on the light screen of the device.

After a minute.

There was a beep.

"Okay, the password is 421309vu, it has been decrypted, and it will start to explode in five minutes. Let's go up and stay away from this area." Rafal completed the decryption.

The team of three left the underground core power area.

The furnace device that provides the core power for the entire royal city will soon be destroyed.

"Boom!"

The explosion sounded, Hua Xian raised his head, looked at the purple sun on the sky, the lavender light film descended from the sky like an aurora, wrapped the three of them, and sent them out.

at the same time.

On the announcement screen of the Dream Plane, a line of words appeared—Congratulations to Xian, Xia Ya, and Refeal for teaming up to pass the B-level proving ground without injury. There are 1004 scary beasts.

At this moment, the dream plane is boiling!

Everyone cursed perverts, marveled at the powerful group attack ability of plant-based mimicry, all kinds of envy and jealousy, they didn't dare to say anything about being part of the Shura team, so they caught the four-tailed cat and cursed.