66

Chapter 66

"Immigrant?"

The giant panda girl was stunned, she hugged a bamboo branch, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, "Quan, will you all move to sister Xian's city?" The

corners of Hua Xian's lips deepened: "Yes, living in If you can't live comfortably on the planet of Stargate B and have enough food and clothing, you might as well move to my place. It happens that Qinshan City is underpopulated and the land is sparsely populated, and there are many welfare community houses on the City Bureau side. , You don't need to spend money to buy a house, you can just move here."

She had studied the population of Qinshan City before, and it was only two million.

In the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, if it was such a large city, it would have at least tens of millions of people. Due to the economic downturn in Qinshan City in recent years, the urban GDP is very low, and the population loss is also serious. Those who go out to work or relocate their families.

Therefore, it is more than enough to absorb a population of 200,000.

"Can you live in a house without spending money?" Xia Ya was extremely surprised, her eyes widened, "Many of our clansmen, on planet B0002, rent that kind of pigeon house to live in, because the rent is cheap." Hua Xian frowned

slightly : "The pigeon building is not good, it is as small as a coffin, and the mimicry of the giant panda is relatively large. The room is oppressive and cramped, and it is difficult to turn over while sleeping. The welfare community buildings undertaken by our Qinshan Municipal Bureau are basically 120 square meters. There are a small number of 200-square-meter large houses that are suitable for families with a particularly large population."

In a certain port of the Great Xia Country on Earth, because the city is highly developed and housing prices are too expensive, the land is calculated according to the ruler, and many residents live in it all their lives. In the Pigeon House, 90 square meters can accommodate 18 households. Unexpectedly, in the interstellar world, there are also such things on the top-ranked developed planets.

The planet where the giant panda sister's family is located can be numbered second among the hundreds of millions of planets in Star Gate B. It must be a highly developed first-tier planet, and it is probably a little worse than the capital star of Star Gate A.

Xia Ya's heart fluttered: "Then, we pandas will be able to live in a big house and have a job in the future?"

Hua Xian added: "We can also provide free potions to improve the level of spiritual power and expand the spiritual field, provided that we enter Qinshan City household registration."

Hey hey, raising a group of giant pandas!

She wants to build Qinshan City into a national treasure that can be seen on the street when you go out, and a paradise where giant pandas are fluffy when you look up.

Xia Ya was so excited that she didn't even bother to eat the bamboo: "I'll contact my brother right away."

Hua Xian thought she was going to make a call, but Xia Ya just used her brain to send text messages.

"The place where my brother works is a mechanical and electronic factory, and the requirements are very strict. Employees are not allowed to make phone calls for more than three minutes, which will delay work efficiency, and if they find out, their wages will be deducted. My tuition fees in the Federal Military Academy are all earned by his hard work. Yes."

Hua Xian suddenly felt sad—how could he squeeze the giant panda so much? unacceptable!

Shouldn't national treasures be pampered?