19

Chapter 19

The higher the mental power level, the stronger the territorial awareness.

The Golden Winged Butterfly has subconsciously brought the flower garden of the flower girl into his domain of protection. Even if he was asleep, he would be able to detect immediately if someone with malicious intentions approached.

What's more, because the falcon with D-level mental power was too impatient, when it swooped down, its mental power leaked out, and it was easier to be caught and sensed by the Marshal who was sitting in the flower garden.

Only one mental stab attack.

The falcon seemed to be frozen, frozen six or seven meters away from the ground.

He was in so much pain that his mental domain between his brows seemed to have been sliced ​​open by a sharp knife, a bright red line of blood flowed from his forehead, and the long and narrow eyes that were naturally dark and prey were full of horrified blood.

The back garden of that village girl, Hua Xian, is actually guarded by an extremely strong man?

not good!

Yin Bei saw an extremely powerful golden butterfly—that icy golden pupil, that oppressive spiritual sight, made all the feathers on his body stand on end tremblingly.

"Save..."

Yingying wanted to scream, but was horrified to find that his throat seemed to be strangled, and he couldn't make a complete sound at all.

A strong sense of near-death strikes.

At this moment, he suddenly remembered a sentence said by the elders in the family. In front of the absolute strong, you will find yourself as small as an ant. Waiting to die...

"Boom!"

The falcon fell from mid-air into the flower garden.

Because of the heavy weight, it also made a hole in the field. The eagle's head fell into the soil upside down, and its claws shook outside. The posture was extremely funny.

Golden Winged Butterfly: "!"

This flower thief actually poked out such a big hole in Huaxian's flower garden, and three lavender plants were crushed.

Butterfly is angry.

Butterfly is annoyed.

It's because I haven't recovered from my injuries, and I haven't been able to accurately control the angle of the attack. When the flower thief lands, he should avoid the precious plants.

The more the marshal looked at the falcon's protruding buttocks, the angrier he became, and he flapped his wings.

The unlucky falcon with a "squeak"

was pulled out again by a strong force from the air. His head and face were covered with soft mud and lavender leaves. Before he even had time to think about what was going on, he was brutally pulled out. It was thrown out and hit the garden wall of the flower garden.

Embeds directly into the wall.

The wings are spread out, and the eagle claws are stretched, presenting a "big" shape.

The kind that can't be picked out from the wall.

Yin Bei cried, with real tears streaming down his face, with multiple fractures all over his body, stab wounds in the mental area between his eyebrows, severe concussion, and pain in every part of his body.