57

Chapter 57

The farm has a feed mixer.

The employees pour bags of wheat bran and rice husks into the blender and remake them in a certain proportion. The wheat bran and rice husks are already very broken, but after such mixing, they are even more broken.

Bag by bag, a brand new wheat bran spirit plant feed was produced.

transported to the breeding area.

Hua Xian visited the farm for the first time. It is very modern. Tens of thousands of lizard-tailed cattle are waiting to be fed behind the metal fence compartment. The manure of livestock will be automatically cleaned by mechanical facilities.

In the farm, there is an interstellar air purification device, and there is no strong smell of feces and feed.

The lizard-tailed ox is about two meters tall and has a very tall body. Its head is exactly the same as that of the cattle in Daxia, but its tail is like a lizard, covered with scales. Half of them are cows.

The cattle in this farm are generally lean.

The enthusiasm for the old feed is not high, and they will not bow their heads to eat until they are very hungry.

However.

When Hua Xian ordered the staff to replace the old feed and add new wheat bran feed, the lizard-tailed cows moved their noses, walked over involuntarily, took a tentative taste, and chewed.

"Moo——"

the lizard-tailed cow let out a joyful cry, and its originally dull eyes suddenly glowed with a strange luster, "Moo moo!"

This is a cow.

It called the two lizard-tailed cubs behind it, and hurried over to eat, the new feed tasted really good.

Hearing Ma Ma's call, the cowboy immediately came over to eat the new feed. After taking two mouthfuls, he salivated uncontrollably, let out bursts of joyful low cries, and swayed the lizard tail covered with thin scales from side to side.

More and more lizard-tailed cows discovered the deliciousness of the new feed, and rushed over to chew it with big mouthfuls. They were too happy to eat, and they would moo and savor, changing their previous lifeless state.

"Mayor, they really like your new feed made from wheat bran and rice husk!"

Mo She was overjoyed.

Hua Xian smiled and said: "It's normal to like it. In the future, the wheat straw and rice straw will also be smashed, and they will be transported to the farm as a raw material for feed." Mo She nodded: "Yes!" Hua Xian thought for a

while

: "These lizard-tailed cows seem to be dairy cows that can produce milk. From now on, the main purpose of this lizard-tailed cow farm is no longer to sell frozen beef, but to obtain milk." Beef or something, from outside the

city There are as many as you can wholesale, and the price is still low.

But milk is different.

Cows fed with wheat bran, rice husk, and wheat straw can produce high-protein, fragrant white milk, which can produce far more value than the low-end frozen meat raw materials in StarCraft.

"Okay." Mo She went to do it immediately, called the original farm workers, and held a meeting to let them know that the boss has now been replaced by the mayor, and the farm has officially changed its name to the Federal Happiness Farm. After turning over the mobilization meeting, let the workers focus on taking care of the milk-producing cows.