35

Chapter 35

Hua Xian made an appointment with Mayor Jiang.

Because the matter is important, I directly invited the other party to come to Happy Flower House.

Hua Xian will not trust the mayor 100% just because he has a good attitude and is the father of the lop-eared rabbit Xiaozhuo. To be the mayor and the patriarch of a family must be the priority of interests. In case the other party's intentions are wrong, the flower shop also has Marshal Butterfly and thirteen federal non-commissioned officers who can help restrain the other party.

Mayor Jiang, a grade A lop-eared rabbit, is almost forty years old.

Although Hua Xian's combat skills in World Tree Mimetic Awakening are very powerful, she is only D-level, and she can go to C-level by leapfrogging, but she can't go to A-level. That is tantamount to a dream!

an hour later.

Mayor Jiang's car appeared at the gate of Xingfu Huafang, and a tall man in a white suit stepped down, elegant and handsome, with a special majesty of a patriarch between his brows.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, manager of the florist."

Mayor Jiang was very polite and thoughtful.

Meet at first sight.

Mayor Jiang's gaze was involuntarily attracted by the golden butterfly on Huaxian's shoulder. The two sides only looked at each other, and Mayor Jiang felt a roar in his brain, overwhelming the pressure of the butterfly, which made him take a step back and almost lost his composure. .

Mayor Jiang realized that this Golden Butterfly, at least an S-level powerhouse, felt even more in awe.

Originally, I was still a little bit small in my heart, but now it basically disappeared.

Immediately afterwards.

Mayor Jiang saw several young men in federal military uniforms lined up behind the ordinary-looking female store manager, serving tea and water with a respectful expression. This made Jiang Sheng even more astonished. Even the members of the Federation Legion could be manipulated. This ostentation was too big!

The female store manager is not easy! Hua Xian must have a background from the Federation, maybe she is a real noble lady from Capital Star.

"Mayor, this way please."

Hua Xian invited him into the living room.

Mayor Jiang was sitting upright, with cold sweat starting to break out on his forehead. Anuo walked up and poured him a glass of water.

As soon as Mayor Jiang looked up, he saw the rank of the federal second lieutenant on Arnold's military uniform. His pupils shrank suddenly, his face turned pale, he stood up straight away, bowed and said, "It's not appropriate to ask you to pour me water ..."

Anuo was 1.9 meters tall with thick arms, and forced Mayor Jiang's body back onto the sofa and sat down: "Don't talk about the mayor like that, I'm just a cashier in a flower shop.

Mayor Jiang: "..." Why

does a second lieutenant of the Federation want to work in a flower shop in Qinshan City? ?

At this moment, the mayor's heart was trembling. He even almost forgot what the purpose of this trip was. He clutched the hot water cup tightly with both hands, sweating non-stop, and could not say a word.

Compared with his trembling, the female store manager sitting opposite was much more relaxed.

Hua Xian smiled: "Mayor, don't be nervous."