141

Chapter 141

"Master Marshal, the pesticides and insecticides sent by my wife are so effective!"

The federal soldiers wearing special protective clothing and spraying sugar orange trees and grain crops on the farmland exclaimed one by one.

"They rolled out fainted!"

"The eggs died immediately, and the vitality of the adults was greatly reduced. There are still two breaths left, but they just fainted."

...

Qi Ming's golden eyes sank: "The fainting adult fruit flies, Arrest them all!"

Xiao Xian made another great contribution this time.

In this way, the originally disadvantaged battle situation was immediately reversed.

It's not that Qi Ming can't defeat the leader of the Maier fruit fly clan, nor is it that the federal army's combat power is inferior to the fruit fly army, but that the opponent directly drills into the spiritual plant. This kind of aggression is too despicable. There is a law on the border that it is strictly forbidden to damage the plants.

The first use of pesticides and insecticides was a complete victory, killing countless insect eggs in ten cities, and arresting and capturing more than 10,000 dying fruit flies. These fruit flies were poisoned, and after being captured, there was no antidote, and they died one after another.

The internal organs and blood vessels that managed to survive were also greatly damaged, turning into useless insects.

"Marshal, we are running out of pesticides."

Colonel Odin, with a spray bucket containing pesticides in his hand, also went to the battlefield, and rushed to the front line of insecticide, "The ones sent by Mr. Xian are only enough. The amount of three cities is enough. There are 11 frontier planets invaded by fruit fly insects, and there are tens of thousands of cities on each planet." This

means that more pesticides are needed, at least a few thousand times.

Qi Ming: "Don't worry, Xiao Xian has already handed over the formula of the insecticide to the Federation Council, and hundreds of chemical factories in Star Gate A have already started mass production."

Aoting's eyes were red: "That's good. It's best to exterminate these disgusting flies directly. It's too hateful to plunder precious fruit trees! Even other spiritual plants will be eaten together!"

Because of the death of his family, he hated the Zerg very much. In addition, he especially liked the spiritual plants that were popularized by flowers. Fruit flies destroyed the spiritual plants, and his hatred was directly multiplied by ten.

He sprays the most pesticides.

Other federal troops directly arrested the adults who were seriously injured and passed out, but Odin was different. He directly sent the flies for the last time. A worm didn't take any prisoners, and let them ascend to heaven in place.

The matter of pesticides and insecticides was widely reported by the Federal News Channel, and the major media spread it out. On social platforms, the top red flags were all——Colonel Hua Xian developed an insecticide and applied it to the front line, with remarkable results !

——Master Xian's pesticides and insecticides only kill pests, without any harm to fruit trees and crops.

——After the application of insecticides by the Federation Legion, under the leadership of Marshal Qi Ming, they killed millions of insect eggs and captured 30,000 insects.