24

Chapter 24 (1)

Hua Xian was full of question marks.

"What?"

For a moment, he thought he heard it wrong. It was a protective fence, an automatic alarm, a floating fort, and a shot...

But Shuo Ling nodded solemnly, got up and walked to the flower garden in the backyard. Observed the terrain: "Although your wall is more than two meters long, it is useless to people with mental power level C and above, especially medium and large beasts that mimic flying and are good at jumping. They can easily cross over. All The automatic alarm beam system can generate a dense laser beam at a height of 20 meters. The flying type will hit the laser net and be electrocuted into black carbon. As for the floating fort, it is recommended to set up a Taiwan, forming a triangular defense..."

Hua Xian was dumbfounded: "That's really not possible."

Only two acres of land were planted.

"No! That's it!"

Shuo Ling looked like a general, measuring the land under his feet with a serious expression, and when he got serious, his light blue eyes picked and devoured people.

The flower thief who coveted Lingzhi has already been simulated in his mind.

The factory manager raised his head, looked into the distance, and saw a scene that shocked him even more, "There is still such a big sea of ​​flowers? This is too...too..." The

warm sea of ​​sun flowers, romantic roses, deep The ground stimulated Shuo Ling.

The heart seemed to be hit by the beam blade of the mecha! Excited to incoherent!

This is the case with interstellar people with mimicry. Once excited, part of the mimicry will emerge uncontrollably, such as ears and tails.

Huaxian looked at the somewhat abnormal silver-haired young man's head, and saw a pair of white fluffy ears, like some kind of big cat, by the way, a lion. White lions, which are rare in lion prides, are genetic mutations, similar to albinism. She probably understood why the director's skin was so fair that it was almost morbid.

"A better defense facility must be established. Given the two acres of Ling Zhitian, I think it is necessary to add some combat robots to patrol and guard 24 hours a day." Shuo Ling didn't even realize that the white lion's ears had popped out. Here comes the occupational disease, and I am still planning and designing a military-style protective net there, "It is best to set up another eggshell in mid-air. Once the weather is bad and acid rain starts, press the button, and the eggshell will be firmly sealed. Protect the heaven and earth inside to prevent acid rain from raining on it and damage the plants."

Hua Xian: "..."

Although the factory director is a little exaggerated, but acid rain should be carefully guarded against.

The planet S314 is an agricultural satellite, with a pleasant climate, like spring all year round, and there are two moons in the sky at night. She has checked the weather reports of Qinshan City in the past few years, and it never snows, and it rains all year round. More than ten times, because there are rivers and oceans all over the place, and the air is not dry, two rivers pass through Qinshan City.

"Acid rain is a problem, but I understand that planet S314 has a relatively small degree of pollution, because it is far away from the interstellar war zone, and the war pollution and nuclear radiation from thermal weapons are far lower than the thousands of planets on the capital star. The detection of harmful elements is also extremely low, because there are few minerals, and there are very few chemical plants, acid rain once or twice a year, and sometimes there is no acid rain for a whole year if you are lucky."