60

Chapter 60

Big batch of toast, ready to go.

Qi Ming replied immediately: You arrange the first batch of toast to be loaded onto Federal Cruiser No. 888, and I will arrange the rest, and they will be delivered to you within an hour of the contract.

The Marshal is in the Federation Corps, arranging tasks.

"Flying Eagle Squad, go to star A9730 and guard the Amu skydome device."

"Yes!"

"Major Cadesius, you take a cruise ship to the space of the floating island in the cloud belt, and clear out the horrific beasts that are making trouble on it."

"Received, Your Excellency Marshal!"

"At Stargate C's nuclear power station, there is a space turbulence near a nuclear furnace. Lieutenant Feng Yue led a battalion of federal troops to rescue the citizens of Carlo City near the nuclear furnace. "

"Of order, Your Excellency the Marshal!"

...

After Qi Ming came back, the scattered and leaderless Federation Legion immediately became orderly. Before, Colonel Odin wanted to usurp power and serve as the deputy marshal. Many people below were not convinced. Many people followed the orders issued by Otin, causing the Federation Legion to be like a stuck clock. Now, the "clock" is running again. .

The problems that need to be dealt with urgently in the Sulu galaxy and the major star gates were all arranged by the marshal to solve them one by one within these ten days.

After Qi Ming finished his work on the legion, he immediately went to the chairman of the federation.

The headquarters of the Federal Legion and the Federal Parliament are next to each other, and it takes only fifteen minutes to drive there.

Qi Ming arrived at the speaker's office.

"Father."

"Why is Xiao Ming coming here when you have time?" Chairman Qi was busy processing the documents, when he saw on the holographic projector that his son was at the door, he couldn't help smiling and gave him permission to enter.

The door opened.

Qi Ming didn't make a fuss, and sat down directly on the chair opposite the chairman's desk, "Xiaoxian baked toast..."

Chairman Qi's golden eyes lit up: "She brought food again? The toast is good , the taste is very good, and I am very hungry, fragrant and soft, better than rice."

Although the father and son both have golden pupils, the speaker's golden pupils are deeper, even similar to black gold, giving people a sense of An unfathomable feeling, provided he doesn't smile.

The speaker can only smile in front of his wife and children, and he often has a sullen face in front of outsiders, which is very difficult to provoke.

"Well, it's just that the quantity given this time is a bit too much."

"The more the better!" Speaker Qi's smile widened, and he couldn't restrain his saliva, "Both of us can eat, so you can give them more treats later. Miss some food money, don't let people think that our Qi family is stingy and left a bad impression, what should people do if they don't want to marry our family?

" A girl who can cultivate spiritual plants and cook all kinds of delicious food is really caring.

Qi Ming's ears warmed slightly: "I'm discussing with you the business of supplying toast to the Federation Corps, what are you talking about?" Why did you