40

Chapter 40

What is it called?

This is called asking God to be easy and giving God away is difficult!

The big white cat is clearly addicted to food, and is reluctant to leave. It wants to have a staff canteen where it can eat three meals a day, so it simply set up a branch and stays here.

"You want to work for Hua Xiaoxian?"

Qi Ming's golden pupils narrowed slightly, and he glanced dangerously at Baishi. They are all called objects, and it is not easy for him to drive people away.

Shuo Ling was taken aback for a moment, because he ate so happily, a pair of white fluffy ears stood on the top of his head, and they stood up: "Working? But I belong to the Federation, and I still have the rank of Major in the Federation."

Although he doesn't go to the front line, he builds aircraft carriers, mechas, and thermal weapon shells in the Shuguang Society, which also serves the Federation Legion.

Qi Ming: "The name of her flower shop is to give her a part-time job."

You're already in the Shuguang branch, why are you being so pretentious.

As the president of the Shuguang Society, he does have the right to establish branches in important strategic locations. The Sulu Galaxy has a total of eight branches in the Shuguang Society. If Huaxian here in Qinshan City is to be established, it will be the ninth branch.

The president has direct control over the branch.

After a mental struggle, Shuo Ling stared at the staff cafeteria of Happiness, and finally made a decision: "Yes! This ninth branch is for the boss to work!" After all, regular

employees can only eat three meals a day in the cafeteria.

Qi Ming was very satisfied.

After telling Hua Xian about Shuoling's situation, Hua Xian, as the mayor, immediately allocated a piece of wasteland for Shuoling, "Let's establish the ninth branch of Xingfu Shuguang here.

" Not far, just about a kilometer.

The key is that there is a lot of open space. It used to be an abandoned and closed car factory. The original owner of the car factory ran away with debts. He still owes money to the bank. In Qinshan City, there are very few electronic industry businesses that do not go bankrupt.

"Thank you for the land granted by the mayor."

Shuo Ling received the land deed very happily, and took his brothers to build a branch.

The fifteen "factory workers" are also full of energy. They go to work for construction, and they can also eat in the staff canteen of Happiness. They all want to stay here permanently.

"Aren't you going back to Capital Star headquarters?"

"Dogs aren't coming back."

"What's wrong with dogs?" A Samoyed physicist howled angrily.

*. *. *

Hua Xian's energy these days has been devoted to the pharmaceutical factory and the promotion of h-1234 medicine.

The florist was neglected.

"Boss, the painting of marigolds for ancestor worship has been completed, would you like to have a look at it?"

Touched Chen Bai, and sent a message to Hua Xian.

Attached is a very exquisite wallpaper commercial manuscript, solemn and solemn cemetery of the dead, crooked silver cross, devout descendants go to worship ancestors, dead souls are mourning, and marigolds represent memories and memories of the dead. , blossoming in full bloom, poignantly beautiful. The cemetery is in dark tones, while the flowers are in bright tones, forming a strong visual impact. In addition, this commercial manuscript has a strong sense of atmosphere, which can make people feel a touch of sadness.