78

Chapter 78

Since it is to grow flowers, there must be flowers on land and in water.

The seeds of lotus are lotus seeds, which need to remove the heavy shell, soak the seeds to accelerate germination, and then plant them in deep containers in water.

"That small lake is relatively deep in the middle, about one or two meters near the shore. Only large lotus can be planted, the kind with deeper stems and leaves." Hua Xian finally

chose ancient lotus and Chiba red lotus.

For these two types, the rhizomes can reach 1.7 to 2 meters, and it is completely possible to plant them in the mud near the shore of a small lake.

The seeds were all picked, and she shipped the things back.

Five cubic meters is still a lot. She put the seeds and seedlings she bought into it one by one. By the way, he also took out the two pages of precious pharmacology information brought from Interstellar, as well as a military anti-tracking buzzer.

"The specific drug for HBV is a medical problem that Sulu Galaxy has overcome a thousand years ago." The

molecular formula and biochemical synthesis method of the specific drug are clearly written in these two pages of information paper. This is no secret in Interstellar, it has been written in medical textbooks, and even a search on the Starnet can be easily found.

But for the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth, with a population of more than one billion, there are more than 100 million HBV, that is, hepatitis B infected and carriers, almost one in every ten people. Although the Great Xia Kingdom has developed a hepatitis B vaccine long ago, it is an infectious disease that cannot be completely cured at all, and can only be taken for life. Carriers look the same as ordinary people, but their chances of suffering from liver cirrhosis and liver cancer will be greatly increased.

Hua Xian stared at this document, hesitated for a long time, turned on the computer, and connected the military anti-tracking buzzer.

The little blue dolphins flickered with flickering dots of light.

This is a high-tech device developed by the Shuguang Society. It can help her publish any information online without being tracked and located. It is more than 5,000 years ahead of the Earth's Daxia Kingdom in technology.

After connecting, she made the two pages of information about the special medicine into a scanned electronic format.

"Great Xia Country Center for Disease Control."

Hua Xian opened this webpage. She didn't intend to apply for a special drug patent, let alone submit an article to an authoritative magazine "The Lancet".

After possessing the golden finger of the Klein bottle, and focusing on the interstellar life, she is destined to not want to cause trouble, and can only keep a low profile in the Great Xia Kingdom on Earth. She can gain fame in the interstellar world, but not here, the Great Xia Kingdom does not have Qi Ming and the speaker.

Hua leisurely clicked on the website of the Supreme Center for Disease Control and Prevention in the Great Xia Kingdom, and sent the information on the interstellar HBV specific drug by email during the submission feedback.

It doesn't matter which disease control expert sees it.

It doesn't matter who applies for the patent, anyway, people in Daxia Kingdom will be able to use this drug to completely cure the HBV virus, and they will no longer have to suffer from lifelong illness.