3

Chapter 3

Different from those inorganic and lifeless fake flowers, this bouquet of lavender is so flexible, soft, and exudes vigorous vitality.

The customer walked to the front of the shelf, subconsciously stretched out his hand, and touched the petals of the lavender blue and purple flowers. The soft and fragile touch made him dare not touch it more.

"I want to buy this!"

The customer was immediately attracted by this bouquet of lavender, and he picked up the flowers, "It smells so good, it's completely different from any perfume I've ever smelled before." I just smelled it once

.

The guests feel their nerves and emotions, and are soothed by this unique and quiet floral fragrance.

The customer saw that there was no price tag on this unique bouquet of lavender "fake flowers", so he offered to bid: "Shop manager, can you sell it for 100 star coins?"

Hua Xian was quite surprised.

One hundred star coins? A branch of lavender can sell for a hundred dollars? This money is too good to earn.

Seeing that she didn't speak, the guest immediately showed annoyance and bowed in shame: "Sorry, I was rude. This kind of high-quality lavender is so similar to the extinct green plant flowers recorded in the book, how can it be sold so cheap .Five hundred star coins, can you sell it to me?"

Hua Xian: "!!!"

Once you opened your mouth, the price automatically increased five times.

"Is it ok, shopkeeper? I only brought five hundred star coins, and I'm a college student nearby. I'll help you promote it among my classmates when I go back." The male college student in his twenties looked at her expectantly. .

Hua Xian nodded and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay."

The male college student pointed the Smart Brain Bracelet at the cashier.

There was a beep.

Remind Happiness Flower Shop to credit 500 star coins.

After the male college student paid the bill, he left excitedly, humming a pleasant tune.

Hua Xian was staring at the cashier counter, the reminder of [accounting for 500 star coins], her heart bursting with joy: "The first pot of gold!"

She was instantly full of confidence in the future.

She took out a sticker and put a price tag of 500 star coins on the shelf with the lavender bouquet.

S314 is an abandoned agricultural satellite with some mines dotted around, and there is indeed a university in Qinshan City, Qinshan University, which ranks outside the thousandth place in the Sulu galaxy. Surprisingly, it was from Qinshan University.

Hua Xian searched the map of Qinshan City, and found that Qinshan University is not too far from Xingfu Huafang, about five kilometers away.

Young college students are also one of the customers of flower shops.

*. *. *

The nursing home in the seventh district has entered a state of red alert martial law.

The doctors, nurses, as well as the dean and the chief sanatorium were all panicked and pale, standing at the door of the special intensive care unit on the twenty-third floor. This ward uses the special structure of the onium cation barrier layer, which can isolate all mental power attacks, and is specially designed for patients whose mental power has gone berserk and out of control.