7

Chapter 7

"The opportunity to time travel is to hold the space of this small glass bottle?"

Hua Xian speculated thoughtfully, "It must be a small glass bottle full of things."

Can she return to Happy Flower House?

Although it hasn't been long, she can't let go of it anymore. She still likes the days of being a flower shop manager, farming and selling flowers, and being accompanied by beautiful golden butterflies.

"Now that I have returned to Earth, I can realize my previous wish. This pink plum blossom can be resold. In the future, diamond gems that are worthless in the interstellar world will be expensive on Earth!" Hua Xian had a roommate when she was in college

. , called Wang Yayan, the family is in the jewelry business, and has a certain degree of appreciation for jewelry. After graduation, Wang Yayan directly joined the family company to work.

Without hesitation, Hua Xian directly found Wang Yayan's WeChat account, took a photo of pink diamond plum blossoms, and sent it over.

: Yayan, how much can this pink plum blossom be sold for?

Almost instantly, Wang Yayan replied.

:! ! !

: Pink diamonds are rare and cost much more than ordinary diamonds. The pink diamond in the photo is very large, more than 10 carats by visual inspection, and the engraving and cutting are very high-end, it is the best of the best. The price is immeasurable, at least tens of millions.

Hua Xian's eyes widened, seeing the reply from her university roommate, her heart pounding wildly, she murmured: "Am I going to get rich overnight?" The

phone rang.

It was Wang Yayan calling.

"Xiaoxian, where did you get that pink diamond photo? There has never been a record of such a big pink diamond in auction houses or jewelry stores around the world!" Wang Yayan's voice sounded very excited, "Could it be that it is a computer?" Synthetic?"

"No, the photo was just taken. I want to sell this pink diamond."

"You are the owner of the pink diamond?!" Wang Yayan was so shocked that his voice trembled with excitement, "The world's largest pink diamond, Pink Heart, 59 carats, was finally sold at the auction house for 550 million. This pink diamond of yours is ten carats, even if it sells for less than 100 million, tens of millions is not a problem."

Hua Xian's blood flowed backwards all over his body, and he couldn't even hold his phone: "..."

Damn it!

Wang Yayan was very excited: "Can you give me this pink diamond to sell as an agent? Why don't you just sell it to Wang's Jewelry Company, and I will definitely give you a reasonable price!" Hua Xian's voice was hoarse: "

Yes "

Wang Yayan was very happy: "I will go to your house now!"

Hua Xian sent her a location.

She didn't expect Wang Yayan to knock on the door of the apartment fifteen minutes later.

"So fast?"

Hua Xian invited her old classmate into the room.

Wang Yayan was wearing a professional suit, a white suit, and a white one-piece skirt, and she was carrying this small suitcase in her hand. Her eyes were full of enthusiasm: "I drove here, and the company happened to be not far from here. Let me see the pink plum blossom." Take a look."