120

Chapter 120 (1)

A successful man in his 30s nodded with a smile. Just as he was about to take his wife to the waiting area, he saw his wife muttering unhappily: "Full? Is it appropriate to build such a restaurant for such a big theme park?" "

The waiter at the Happy Restaurant showed embarrassment.

He received a lot of people today, including many planet owners and top rich people from all walks of life. Everyone was very polite, but this one in front of him... "

Xiu'er, don't say that."

The man grabbed his wife, He stopped in a low voice, "This is Lingzhi's restaurant. The materials are limited, so you can't open as many as you want."

He read the menu introduction. It is attached to the map of the flower theme park.

"I've never waited before."

The woman was unconvinced, and curled her lips, "I told the sisters of the ladies group just now, and I went to the restaurant immediately and took pictures of them, but now I'm told Wait."

The man had a good temper and dragged his wife to the waiting area, where she sat down on a stool, and the waiter handed over two cups of wheat tea.

He first handed it to his wife: "I've been playing all morning, let's drink some water."

Xiu'er took the tea, frowning critically: "It has a bitter taste, is this the wheat tea that the common people drink in legend? We nobles all drink scented tea."

The waiter couldn't stand it anymore, and immediately replied: "Madam, wheat tea is provided for free, if you want to drink scented tea, you can go to the shop next door to buy it, 500,000 yuan A box of rose tea and calendula tea, a box of 700,000 lily tea, and an exclusive lavender tea."

This means that if you drink it for free, don't compare.

If you want to show your status as an aristocrat, you can go to the shop next door and spend money.

"I'm not going, I went next door to buy scented tea, and I have to queue up again when I come back." Xiu'er snorted.

The waiter in the restaurant is also speechless. Simply ignore it.

After all, there are all kinds of birds in the forest, and whether it is noble or not has nothing to do with a person's character, because most noble titles can be hereditary.

The couple waited for an hour.

The lady's face can be said to be very ugly: "I'm so bored, I wasted so much time just to have a meal. I really don't know how this Mr. Xian manages the park. Such a big park, online pre-sale Tickets sold for 50,000 and there is only one restaurant, there should be at least 10 restaurants."

While complaining, while making complaints on Xingbo——

[Actually, the happy flower theme park is not doing well. You shouldn't have such high expectations of him. People waited for an hour for a meal, and the nobles were given cheap tea for the common people. Let's give it two stars. The two stars are for Huahua's sake. To my little sisters, it's best to bring your own food, otherwise I'm afraid you'll starve to death inside/dog]

After giving a negative review, Xiu'er's mood improved a lot.

I happily went to the restaurant with my husband for dinner.

My husband ordered a vegan meal: "This hot and sour potato shreds has never appeared in the happy food package before. It should be a new variety. Let's try it." Then he ordered two dishes with meat and vegetables, stewed corn ribs, fried