114

Chapter 114 (1)

Netizens of the Sulu Galaxy flocked to the comments section of the instant food package, staring at the picture of the product that will be put on the shelves with bright eyes, the round rice grains, the red tomato, and the light green cucumber , and Chinese cabbage leaves.

Lingzhi!

They are all spiritual vegetables!

Each serving is rich in vegetable spirits, as much as 150g!

The point is, everyone clearly knows that the spiritual plants produced by Mr. Xian are not fake, and this woman can really grow these things. The display picture of the instant cooking package, in addition to the cooking package itself, also includes the complete Chinese cabbage plant, tomato plant, cucumber plant in the happy vegetable garden, Chinese cabbage is like jade cabbage, tomato fruit looks like fruit, and small cucumber grows A tree with lush branches and leaves.

: There are a total of 150,000 boxes, too few, Mr. Xian, it is impossible to grab them!

: Get out of the way, everyone, I have experience in snapping up this kind of thing. Today, I want to eat tomato scrambled eggs instant food package. Tomatoes are so beautiful. Tomato scrambled eggs look very appetizing.

: Cucumber Cucumber Cucumber, hiss~~~~

: I love big cucumbers, I want to eat cucumbers, fried sausages with cucumbers... But that sausage, I don't know what it is made of, it looks like meat, do we also can do? Ask the Great God to clear up the confusion.

: The food packs put on the shelf by Mr. Xian this time are so cheap, and the production method is very simple, just heat it up. The thought of eating Lingzhi vegetables with 500g of rice makes my mouth water like a galaxy pouring out of control.

...

When the countdown was ten minutes, the Lingzhi cooking bag rushed to the trending searches. It attracted the attention of 26 star gates.

There is no need to buy Mr. Xian's hot search at all. Every time a new product related to Lingzhi is launched, it will be automatically sent to her on the hot search.

at the same time.

In the federal capital, more than 30 members of parliament have just concluded a meeting.

Jing Laohu stared at Guangnao carefully for a while, his eyes seemed to glow: "Master Xian's vegetable Lingzhi cooking package? It's only 1,000 star coins, which is very affordable, including a catty of rice and 150 grams of vegetables."

Other Members of the council were shocked when they heard this: "Really?"

"I just ordered a peach fruit spirit plant cake yesterday, which cost tens of thousands. This vegetable spirit plant, like the fruit spirit plant, is a rare item, right?" "

Jing Laohu rolled his Adam's apple and swallowed: "This Chinese cabbage stewed meat instant food bag is very good, it looks delicious. There are only a few minutes left to grab it." Chairman Qi was about to leave when he suddenly

heard Hearing this, I couldn't help showing a smug smile: "Vegetable cooking package? Is it the kind of heated lunch box that stir-fried vegetable spirits and meat, served with rice and sauce? Haha, the speaker has already eaten it two months ago. Xiaoxian will send some over every other week."

Jing Laohu looked over resentfully.

The congressman's eyes glowed green, and his heart was called envy and jealousy. I can't wait to swarm up and beat up the speaker and boss.