84

Chapter 84

"The effect of honey is very good. The federal army who followed me to the E star gate recovered from the poisoning."

Qi Ming and Hua Xian connected through a video call, "In the many military sanatoriums in the Sulu galaxy, some were also infected with bee venom. , veterans and wounded soldiers who have chronic diseases and have not been cured so far."

Hua Xian immediately said: "I will let the worker bees continue to work, produce honey, and send it to sanatoriums in military regions for free."

Since it is to mediate the relationship between the two parties, then this cure You can't pay for the detoxified honey, otherwise you won't be able to show the sincerity of the bee clan.

Qi Ming nodded: "I'm sorry to trouble you. After all of them are cured, I will bring up the matter of the bee tribe's surrender at the next parliamentary meeting." Hua Xian: "There should be anti-Zerg

members in the Federal Parliament."

Qi Ming Jintong Slightly squinting: "Yes."

He actually admired the queen bee, he beat her so badly that she was almost crippled, and she was still able to bow her head and be a prisoner of the Federation. work to earn a living.

Sure enough, in the face of racial justice, everything can be tolerated.

"By the way, have you received the popcorn I fried? There are two catties of puffs." "

Yes, it's delicious." The marshal's expression softened.

Finally, there was a situation on the front line of the theater. It was said that the leader of the rebel army was found, and the call was cut off.

Hua Xian went to the flower field and looked at the little bees.

Buzzing, eating pollen, fanning small wings, actively working as 007, making honey diligently.

"Actually, we can't solve the bee venom ourselves." Queen Bee Miya explained, "There are often examples of bees fighting each other in the clan, and poisoning each other with tail needles.

" The clan is indeed manic per capita.

Miya smiled and said: "But now it's better, it has been verified that honey can detoxify bee poison, and the poisoned people in the bee clan have also been saved. Before I transported 10kg of honey back, a small number of people in the bee clan have eaten honey They are all cured of mania."

As long as they work hard, more honey can be shipped back.

The tribe will get better.

After a while, Huaxian changed the 100kg of honey he received into bottles, 500g a bottle, affixed the trademark of the Federal Happiness Honey Factory, and sent it to Star Gate A, the 200 military sanatorium.

The response has been great.

Open the star network, you can see a lot of reports, star blog hot search also rushed to the top ten, there are many discussions about the queen bee's surrender, but the voice of the people who strongly oppose the Zerg is still more than half.

But on the Zerg planet, it's a completely different situation.

"The queen bee surrendered? That traitor!"

"She took a group of bees and became a prisoner of the Sulu galaxy? Why didn't she commit suicide? She has no bones at all. Mia Bell is not worthy of being the king of one of the four major races of the Zerg." , She is a disgrace to the Zerg race!"